Teleflex Tiemann Coude Intermittent Catheter, 24Fr, 16" L, Sterile, Single-use, Blue - Each
Teleflex Medical Tiemann Coude Intermittent Catheter 24Fr 16" L, Sterile, Latex-free, Single-use, Blue
This ERU Siliconized PVC Catheter has 2 staggered eyes. It has a solid tip and is color coded for size. It has a length of 40cm (16") and is for single use. It is flexible with a curved tip and relatively stiffer shaft to help ease catheterization. An effective tiemann catheter needs a flexible curved tip but pliable shaft to help ease catheterization.Product Features
- It is especially helpful in negotiating difficult catheterizations.
- The notch on the catheter funnel is used to indicate the tip position.
- Rusch achieves this by modeling the tip separately and then joining it to the shaft.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details