TENA Flex Maxi Brief, Size 16, 33" to 50" - 22/package
Briefs are designed to minimize the need for lifting and have been proven to reduce the risk of back strain on caregivers, making changing less intrusive for the wearer. Ideal for the individuals who are bedridden, require assistance or have sensitive skin, their extra wide belt conforms to the body natural contours and movements ensuring a snug more comfortable fit.
- Briefs are designed with comfort, protection and ease of use in mind. 100% breathable air dry layer backsheet that lets air circulate, preventing dampness on the skin and improving user comfort.
- Shape that leaves the hips and thighs uncovered, preventing chafing or sweatiness and odor control for total freshness.
- Soft, airy, cloth-like, non-irritating belt material has hook and loop fastening.
- InstaDri Skin-Caring System improves surface dryness, promoting healthier skin.
- Absorbent Core is thin for better fit, comfort and discretion and wide in the back for increased coverage.
- Brief provides Maximum protection for extended or nighttime use.
- Brief provides moderate to heavy bladder and bowel control protection.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details