TFI double button folding youth walker
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
TFI double button folding youth walker have side cross braces which provide extra durability and double tube cross brace and side leg braces provide additional safety to the user and also contain replaceable snap on grips and over the toilet design of TFI double button folding walker insure stability with its angled front legs as well as have dual safety release pin for folding so that each side of the walker folds and can easily be passed through narrow spaces and thus can easily be stored and transported. TFI double button folding youth walker is available only in black color.Features
- Replaceable snap on grips
- Adjustable in 1" increments
- ¼" Aircraft type rivets – will not loosen
- Handiholder universal mount for attachments
- Over the toilet design – angled front legs to insure stability
- Double tube cross brace and side leg braces for added safety
- Dual safety release pin for folding – folds flat for storage or transporting
|TFI double button folding youth walker|
|Construction||Tuff coat 1" aluminum tubing|
|Height||27¼" - 31¼"|
|Width between grips||16½"|
|Width at base fully extended||22¼"|
|Overall depth fully extended||18"|
|Packing weight||12 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
- The manufacturer warrants product for 3 years from the date of original purchase to be free of defects in material and workmanship under normal use.
- Wear items are not included in this warranty.
- This warranty covers all claims on the basis of production or material failure.
- Except as set forth above, manufacturer makes no express or implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Purchaser’s sole remedy for a breach of the above warranty shall be for manufacturer to repair or replace, at its sole discretion, the defective part or item.
- In no event will manufacturer’s liability exceed the purchase price of the defective product.
- Purchaser must obtain a return authorization number from manufacturer prior to returning any goods.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for the warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.