TFI grand line crutch - pair
TFI grand line crutch features 5" wide hand grip for more comfort and has unibody construction for added strength. Grand line crutch has large double push-button adjustment from which crutch would be able to move in 1" increments and thus provide stability and support to the user.Features
- 5" wide hand grip
- Unibody construction
- Adjustable in 1" increments
- Large double push button adjustment
- Packed in a poly bag instead of shrink wrap
|Size||Standard adult||Tall adult||Extra tall adult|
|Color||Black tuffcoat||Black tuffcoat||Black tuffcoat|
|Construction||1" tuffcoat steel tubing||1" tuffcoat steel tubing||1" tuffcoat steel tubing|
|Height of crutch||44" - 52"||52" - 60"||60" - 68"|
|Weight of each crutch||4¼ lbs.||4¾ lbs.||5½ lbs.|
|Packing weight||11 lbs.||12 lbs.||14 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||700 lbs.||700 lbs.||700 lbs.|
- The manufacturer warrants product for 3 years from the date of original purchase to be free of defects in material and workmanship under normal use.
- Wear items are not included in this warranty.
- This warranty covers all claims on the basis of production or material failure.
- Except as set forth above, manufacturer makes no express or implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Purchaser’s sole remedy for a breach of the above warranty shall be for manufacturer to repair or replace, at its sole discretion, the defective part or item.
- In no event will manufacturer’s liability exceed the purchase price of the defective product.
- Purchaser must obtain a return authorization number from manufacturer prior to returning any goods.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for the warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.