TFI grand line crutch - pair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
TFI grand line crutch features 5" wide hand grip for more comfort and has unibody construction for added strength. Grand line crutch has large double push-button adjustment from which crutch would be able to move in 1" increments and thus provide stability and support to the user.Features
- 5" wide hand grip
- Unibody construction
- Adjustable in 1" increments
- Large double push button adjustment
- Packed in a poly bag instead of shrink wrap
|Size||Standard adult||Tall adult||Extra tall adult|
|Color||Black tuffcoat||Black tuffcoat||Black tuffcoat|
|Construction||1" tuffcoat steel tubing||1" tuffcoat steel tubing||1" tuffcoat steel tubing|
|Height of crutch||44" - 52"||52" - 60"||60" - 68"|
|Weight of each crutch||4¼ lbs.||4¾ lbs.||5½ lbs.|
|Packing weight||11 lbs.||12 lbs.||14 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||700 lbs.||700 lbs.||700 lbs.|
- The manufacturer warrants product for 3 years from the date of original purchase to be free of defects in material and workmanship under normal use.
- Wear items are not included in this warranty.
- This warranty covers all claims on the basis of production or material failure.
- Except as set forth above, manufacturer makes no express or implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Purchaser’s sole remedy for a breach of the above warranty shall be for manufacturer to repair or replace, at its sole discretion, the defective part or item.
- In no event will manufacturer’s liability exceed the purchase price of the defective product.
- Purchaser must obtain a return authorization number from manufacturer prior to returning any goods.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for the warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.