TFI grand line heavy duty forearm crutch - pair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
TFI grand line heavy duty forearm crutch comes with vinyl hand grip and adjustable push button for added comfort and safety. Grand line heavy duty crutch has bottom adjustment feature with 1" increments and cuff adjustment feature with ¾" increments which provide stability and support to the user. TFI heavy duty crutch is designed for use by individuals with mobility disabilities.Features
- Vinyl hand grip
- Push button adjustment
- Available in black color
- Both extension and cuff adjust
- Cuff adjustable in ¾" increments
- Bottom adjustable in 1" increments
|TFI grand line heavy duty forearm crutch|
|Construction||1" steel tuffcoat finish tubing|
|Height to handle||32" - 41"|
|Height from handle to center of cuff||8" - 9½"|
|Weight of each crutch||3 lbs.|
|Packing weight||7 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||700 lbs.|
- The manufacturer warrants product for 3 years from the date of original purchase to be free of defects in material and workmanship under normal use.
- Wear items are not included in this warranty.
- This warranty covers all claims on the basis of production or material failure.
- Except as set forth above, manufacturer makes no express or implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Purchaser’s sole remedy for a breach of the above warranty shall be for manufacturer to repair or replace, at its sole discretion, the defective part or item.
- In no event will manufacturer’s liability exceed the purchase price of the defective product.
- Purchaser must obtain a return authorization number from manufacturer prior to returning any goods.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for the warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.