TFI pediatric quad cane
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
TFI pediatric quad cane has a lightweight design with a strong base which provides stability and support to the user and is available in two colors i.e. red and blue. For right and left hand use, TFI quad cane has a blow molded grip which provides additional comfort to the user. TFI quad cane has a tuff coat finish and also has adjustable push button with the help of which TFI cane would be able to adjust in 1" increments.
- Blow molded grip
- Tuff coat finished
- Right & left hand use
- Push button adjustment
- Adjustable in 1" increments
- Light weight and extra strong base design
|TFI pediatric quad cane|
|Height||16½" - 21½"|
|Construction||Tuff coat finish|
|Packet weight||3 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
- The manufacturer warrants product for 3 years from the date of original purchase to be free of defects in material and workmanship under normal use.
- Wear items are not included in this warranty.
- This warranty covers all claims on the basis of production or material failure.
- Except as set forth above, manufacturer makes no express or implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Purchaser’s sole remedy for a breach of the above warranty shall be for manufacturer to repair or replace, at its sole discretion, the defective part or item.
- In no event will manufacturer’s liability exceed the purchase price of the defective product.
- Purchaser must obtain a return authorization number from manufacturer prior to returning any goods.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for the warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.