TFI standard adult forearm crutch - pair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
TFI standard adult forearm crutch is designed for use by individuals with mobility disabilities. Standard adult forearm crutch has vinyl hand grip and adjustable push button by which crutch would be able to move in 1" increments and thus provide stability and support to the user.Features
- Vinyl hand grip
- Vinyl hand grip
- Push button adjustment
- Adjustable in 1" increments
- Both extension and cuff adjust
- Standard adult model available in aluminum anodized color only
|Construction||1" aluminum tubing|
|Height to handle||29" - 39"|
|Height from handle to center of cuff||8" - 11"|
|Weight each crutch||2 lbs.|
|Packing weight||5 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs.|
- The manufacturer warrants product for 3 years from the date of original purchase to be free of defects in material and workmanship under normal use.
- Wear items are not included in this warranty.
- This warranty covers all claims on the basis of production or material failure.
- Except as set forth above, manufacturer makes no express or implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Purchaser’s sole remedy for a breach of the above warranty shall be for manufacturer to repair or replace, at its sole discretion, the defective part or item.
- In no event will manufacturer’s liability exceed the purchase price of the defective product.
- Purchaser must obtain a return authorization number from manufacturer prior to returning any goods.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for the warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.