TFI standard forearm crutch - pair
TFI standard forearm crutch has vinyl hand grip as well as has adjustable push button from which TFI forearm crutch would be able to move in 1" increments and thus provide stability and support to the user. TFI standard crutch is designed for use by individuals with mobility disabilities and is available only in anodized aluminum color for junior and youth.Features
- Vinyl hand grip
- Push button adjustment
- Adjustable in 1" increments
- Both extension and cuff adjust
|TFI standard forearm crutch|
|Construction||1" aluminum tubing||1" aluminum tubing|
|Height to handle||21" - 30"||18" - 27"|
|Height from handle to center of cuff||8" - 11"||7¼ " - 9¼"|
|Weight||1¾ lbs.||1¾ lbs.|
|Packing weight||5 lbs.||5 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs.||250 lbs.|
- The manufacturer warrants product for 3 years from the date of original purchase to be free of defects in material and workmanship under normal use.
- Wear items are not included in this warranty.
- This warranty covers all claims on the basis of production or material failure.
- Except as set forth above, manufacturer makes no express or implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Purchaser’s sole remedy for a breach of the above warranty shall be for manufacturer to repair or replace, at its sole discretion, the defective part or item.
- In no event will manufacturer’s liability exceed the purchase price of the defective product.
- Purchaser must obtain a return authorization number from manufacturer prior to returning any goods.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for the warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.