TheraBand CLX Consecutive Loops Countertop Display Kit
TheraBand CLX Consecutive Loops Countertop Display Kit are professional-grade resistance training bands that are latex-free and powderless. They are made of rubber and are used for physical therapy and rehabilitation purposes. This attractive display can be used to highlight individual TheraBand CLX bandboxes. The display includes six unique boxes, one in each of the following colors: red, green, blue, black, silver, and gold.
Theraband CLX Resistance Bands include loops, making them more versatile than normal resistance bands or tubing. The easy-to-grip loops minimize the need to tie the band to provide handholds. Use the band to make exercising easy and provide endless workout possibilities. The band can be utilized for strength training or rehabilitation depending on your patient’s needs. Your patients can use the bands with any THERABAND anchor, providing them with even more options for recreating activities at home.
- Countertop display for CLX resistance bands with loops
- Band, loop, tubing with handles, and anchor are all made to exacting quality standards
- The display is sold filled, with six boxes of looped resistance bands of varying resistance levels
- Add the display to your clinic or rehab center so that your patients have access to the products they require for at-home workouts
- Provide a variety of exercise options and allow patients to hold sport-specific objects during resistance training for transformative results
- During therapy, use the CLX resistance band with loops, and then advise your patients to use the same bands at home for continual improvement between appointments
The Original Trusted Progression™ System:
Elastic resistance force and torque
Elastic resistance training is unique from other classic forms of resistance training, such as isotonic or isokinetic resistance. The amount of resistance provided by elastic bands or tubing is determined by how far the band or tubing is stretched. This resistance can be measured in pounds/kilograms of force based on the percentage the band or tubing is stretched from its resting length, this is referred to as force elongation.
The force produced at the stretched length depends on the percent elongation, regardless of how long the band or tubing is before it is stretched. For example, a 2-foot (60 cm) length of green band stretched to 4 feet (120 cm, double its resting length) is at 100% elongation. As a result, the band's resistance at such elongation is 4.6 pounds. Each progressive step provides a 25% increase in consistent pull force in the clinical range (Tan through Black) and a 40% increase in the advanced range (Silver and Gold).
What is 100% elongation?
When a length of band is stretched to twice its initial length, it reaches 100% elongation.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details