TherAdapt sand bags
TherAdapt sand bags are specifically designed to provide stabilization in a wide variety of positions. They fit across the shoulders, or wrap around a child's hand or ankle for positioning. They also fit across the knees, or around the pelvis for stabilization. The unique elongated neck, saddlebag shape, and soft "kneadable" contents provide comfortable support for a multitude of uses.
- Manufacturer warrants all of its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of One year from invoice date.
- Other than the foregoing warranty, manufacturer makes no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, as to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or any other matter relating to the product.
- Use or modifications beyond the normal capacity or range of adaptability designed into the products will void the warranty.
- Manufacturer is not responsible for any particular use or modifications beyond the intended capacity or range of adaptability.
- For those items out of warranty, manufacturer will make every effort to provide timely repair at a minimal cost.
- All products should be used with the prior approval of a physician and under the guidance and supervision of a licensed therapist.
- Customer should understand how to properly use the products before placing a child in the equipment.
- Before using, user shall determine the suitability of the product for its intended use, and user assumes all risk and liability whatsoever in connection therewith.
- Neither seller nor Manufacturer shall be liable either in tort or in contract for any loss or damage, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential, arising out of the use of or the inability to use the product. The foregoing is Manufacturer's sole liability for consequential damages.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- If you are not satisfied with the product for any reason, we will refund the full purchase price, excluding shipping and restocking fees, on approved returns that we receive within 30 days from the date of invoicing.
- There will be a 10% restocking fee for returns. Please be advised that no returns will be accepted after 60 days.
- Return authorization does not guarantee a full credit. Credit is based upon the original invoice price, minus any shipping charges, and will be issued after the item has been inspected.
- Click here for a Return Authorization Form
- Please call us to obtain a Return Authorization (RA) number and return instructions.
- Any returns received without prior authorization will not be accepted.
- Please understand that we cannot cancel custom-made or special orders in progress, nor accept their return unless defective.
- All Clearance Item sales are final.
- For health reasons we cannot accept returns of personal hygiene products (i.e. bathing/toileting products, this list is not all-inclusive).
- We are unable to accept returns or exchanges of Car Seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions.
- Return shipment is the responsibility of the returning party unless the goods were received as a result of our error. No C.O.D.s will be accepted.
- For full credit, minus any shipping fees paid on your original order, all returns must be received in new/resalable condition.
- Please return all items you want to be credited for in the original packaging. The original packaging is designed to prevent product damage during shipment. Please carefully repack the items so they are secure inside the box.
- Each item will be thoroughly inspected upon return, TherAdapt Products Inc. will be the sole determinant of resalability.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- We will not accept a return if the item is or has been visibly used, altered, damaged, disassembled, outdated, or has not been returned within 60 days from the date of invoice.
- Any damage that has occurred to the product will be documented and assessed as minor, moderate, or severe, with corresponding charges of 10%, 25%, or 50% of the sale price, respectively.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details.