TherAdapt school chair with flat seat
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Buy it with:
Clarity COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test Kit
QuickVue At-Home OTC COVID-19 Test Kit
TherAdapt school chair with flat seat is available in three sizes to fit a variety of users. This chair provides a simple seating solution for physically challenged children with mild to moderate involvement. School chair supports the user when a standard classroom or play table chair does not provide sufficient support. The chair comes standard with a 1" pelvic positioning belt, and features a height, depth, and angle adjustable slip-resistant, padded seat. The chair can be adjusted to a flat seat position or a 7° anteriorly angled position to promote therapeutic positioning and aid in independent transfers. The modular design of the chair allows it to be customized to the individual needs of the user without the look of a "therapeutic" chair.
Mobile base kit: An attached mobile base kit, with locking caster wheels, is available to transport the school chairs. It combines the height and depth adjustability of the Adjustable Footplate-Low, with the functionality of a mobile base. The addition of the Mobile Base Kit will raise the chair 3" off the floor.
Butterfly kit: is available for anterior chest support. It attaches to the padded back and can be adjusted for a customized fit.
Side pads: 3" or 4" high side pads are available to provide lateral pelvic stability or to narrow the width of the chair. (Armrests must be ordered to attach the Side Pads to the chair)
Adjustable footplate: is height and depth adjustable that allows the chair to be set at the correct height for use at a non-adjustable table or desk, while providing proper lower extremity positioning. It comes complete with four interchangeable straps with curved, side release buckles for ease in use. The angle can also be adjusted to accommodate plantar flexion contractures or foot deformities. The depth adjustment allows the knees to be positioned at a 90° angle.
Support back: was designed to promote a sense of midline positioning and stability. It comes complete with a back pad, adjustable height and width lateral trunk pads, and a chest strap. It can retrofit all previously purchased school chairs by simply removing the standard padded back and replacing it with this new back.
Pommel: A depth-adjustable pommel is available to provide medial thigh support for children who tend to "cross" or adduct their legs. The Pommel is 4" deep and adjusts 3" forward by sliding the bracket underneath the school chair seat.
|TherAdapt school chair with flat seat|
|Seat height to floor||10”-14 ½”||13”-17 ½”||14”-18 ½”|
|Seat height to footplate - high||3”-12 ½”||6”-15”||7”-16 ½”|
|Seat height to footplate - low or mobile base kit||6”-12 ½”||9”-15”||10”-16 ½”|
|Back height||12 ½”||14”||16”|
|User weight||75 lbs.||125 lbs.||150 lbs.|
|Armrest height to seat||3 1/2" - 7"||3 1/2" - 11"||4 1/2" - 10 1/2"|
|Armrest height to floor||13" - 22"||16 1/2" - 28 1/2"||18 1/2" - 29"|
|Overall dimensions - footplate (high)||13 1/2"D x 16"W x 7"H||13 1/2"D x 18"W x 7"H||13 1/2"D x 21 1/2"W x 7"H|
|Overall dimensions - footplate (low)||13 1/2"D x 16"W x 4"H||13 1/2"D x 18"W x 4"H||13 1/2"D x 21 1/2"W x 4"H|
|Trunk width - support back||5 1/2" -8"||6" - 9 1/2"||7 1/2" - 13"|
|Outside tray dimensions||24"W x 20"D||28"W x 24"D||28"W x 26"D|
|Tray cutout||10"W x 7 1/2" - 10"D||12"W x 8 1/2" - 11"D||15"W x 9 1/2" - 12"D|
*Narrowed seat width achieved by using Side Pads.
- Manufacturer warrants all of its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of One year from invoice date.
- Other than the foregoing warranty, manufacturer makes no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, as to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or any other matter relating to the product.
- Use or modifications beyond the normal capacity or range of adaptability designed into the products will void the warranty.
- Manufacturer is not responsible for any particular use or modifications beyond the intended capacity or range of adaptability.
- For those items out of warranty, manufacturer will make every effort to provide timely repair at a minimal cost.
- All products should be used with the prior approval of a physician and under the guidance and supervision of a licensed therapist.
- Customer should understand how to properly use the products before placing a child in the equipment.
- Before using, user shall determine the suitability of the product for its intended use, and user assumes all risk and liability whatsoever in connection therewith.
- Neither seller nor Manufacturer shall be liable either in tort or in contract for any loss or damage, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential, arising out of the use of or the inability to use the product. The foregoing is Manufacturer's sole liability for consequential damages.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- If you are not satisfied with the product for any reason, we will refund the full purchase price, excluding shipping and restocking fees, on approved returns that we receive within 30 days from the date of invoicing.
- There will be a 10% restocking fee for returns. Please be advised that no returns will be accepted after 60 days.
- Return authorization does not guarantee a full credit. Credit is based upon the original invoice price, minus any shipping charges, and will be issued after the item has been inspected.
- Click here for a Return Authorization Form
- Please call us to obtain a Return Authorization (RA) number and return instructions.
- Any returns received without prior authorization will not be accepted.
- Please understand that we cannot cancel custom-made or special orders in progress, nor accept their return unless defective.
- All Clearance Item sales are final.
- For health reasons we cannot accept returns of personal hygiene products (i.e. bathing/toileting products, this list is not all-inclusive).
- We are unable to accept returns or exchanges of Car Seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions.
- Return shipment is the responsibility of the returning party unless the goods were received as a result of our error. No C.O.D.s will be accepted.
- For full credit, minus any shipping fees paid on your original order, all returns must be received in new/resalable condition.
- Please return all items you want to be credited for in the original packaging. The original packaging is designed to prevent product damage during shipment. Please carefully repack the items so they are secure inside the box.
- Each item will be thoroughly inspected upon return, TherAdapt Products Inc. will be the sole determinant of resalability.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- We will not accept a return if the item is or has been visibly used, altered, damaged, disassembled, outdated, or has not been returned within 60 days from the date of invoice.
- Any damage that has occurred to the product will be documented and assessed as minor, moderate, or severe, with corresponding charges of 10%, 25%, or 50% of the sale price, respectively.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details.