TherAdapt supine stander with tray
TherAdapt supine stander with tray are considered an introduction to weight bearing and are used by patients who are lacking head control. They provide support on the posterior surface of the user and incremental weight bearing as tolerated. It is designed to provide the developing child with posterior support and proper alignment while standing and weight bearing. The alignment of the weight bearing joints is essential for successful positioning in the Supine Stander.
The standers size, adaptability, and ease of using it makes it ideal choice for the home, school, and therapy centers. It is used by the individual who is either just beginning to stand, has low muscle tone, or who displays extension dominant movement in the trunk and lower extremities. It is available in three sizes: Early Intervention, Primary, and Intermediate.
Butterfly Kit: is strapped around the back of the back pad and adjusts to any position along the back pad to provide anterior chest support. It features side release buckles for ease of use. It is available in all three sizes.
Height Extender: adds 10" of height (to the SS-100 & SS-200) or 6" to 10" of height (to the SS-300) and can be used with the Lateral Head Kit. It is available in all three sizes.
Humeral Flexion Pads: mount to the thoracic pad support and block scapular retraction and humeral extension. It is available in the early intervention and primary sizes only.
Lateral Head Kit: comes with a set of flat pads and a set of wedge shaped pads. They are attached with Velcro®-like hook and loop, and can be used in any combination for midline head positioning. It is available in all three sizes.
Lateral Pads: come with flat pads that are attached by Velcro®-like hook and loop, and can be used for lateral thigh or knee control. If lateral pelvic control is needed, use the Thoracic/Pelvic Pads. Double knee straps provided with the SS-300. It is available in all three sizes.
Mobile Base Kit: allows the stander to be moved easily inside the classroom and from room to room while allowing smooth transport over thresholds. The Mobile Base Kit has four swivel wheels with locking casters, and raises the height of the Supine Stander by 4 1/2".
Posterior Head Pad: can be strapped around the back pad for posterior head positioning or additional padding. It is available in all three sizes.
Rounded Knee Pads: with 1" hump, available in the Early Intervention and Primary sizes, are used behind the knee to discourage hyperextension. They come with in-line and off-set T-nuts for customized positioning of the pads.
Thoracic/Pelvic Pads: are available in all three sizes for lateral trunk and/or hip control. The pad is offset from the mounting bracket; therefore it is ideal for use both above and below the tray support. One pair, complete with strap, comes standard on the unit.
Benefits of standing:
- Increased endurance.
- Improvement of circulation.
- Reduction of pressure ulcers.
- Enhanced respiratory function.
- Improved bowel and bladder function.
- Strengthening of cardiovascular system.
- Prevention of lower extremity contractures.
- Improves social interaction and self esteem.
- Lower extremity weight bearing improves and maintains bone density.
- Facilitates development of appropriate alignment of the spine, hips, knees and ankles.
|TherAdapt vertical stander|
|Max user/stander height||36"||48"||60"|
|With height extender||46"||58"||66"-70"|
|Knee pad height||4 ½”-11 ½”||6 ½”-16 ½”||11 ½”-22 ½”|
|Pelvic strap height||11" - 27"||20" - 40"|
|Trunk width||5 ½”-9 ½”||7”-12 ¾”||8”-14”|
|Tray dimensions||24”W x 20”D||28”W x 24”D||28”W x 26”D|
|Tray cutout||10”W x 7 ½”-10”D||12”W x 8 ½”-11”D||15”W x 9 ½"-12”D|
|Overall dimensions||15”W x 29”L||20”W x 40”L||24”W x 53 ½”L|
|User weight limit||75 lbs.||125 lbs.||150 lbs.|
|Product weight||31 lbs.|
Tray: 15 lbs.
Tray: 15 lbs.
Tray: 15 lbs.
|Mobile base kit dimensions||21"W x 29"L|
- Manufacturer warrants all of its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of One year from invoice date.
- Other than the foregoing warranty, manufacturer makes no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, as to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or any other matter relating to the product.
- Use or modifications beyond the normal capacity or range of adaptability designed into the products will void the warranty.
- Manufacturer is not responsible for any particular use or modifications beyond the intended capacity or range of adaptability.
- For those items out of warranty, manufacturer will make every effort to provide timely repair at a minimal cost.
- All products should be used with the prior approval of a physician and under the guidance and supervision of a licensed therapist.
- Customer should understand how to properly use the products before placing a child in the equipment.
- Before using, user shall determine the suitability of the product for its intended use, and user assumes all risk and liability whatsoever in connection therewith.
- Neither seller nor Manufacturer shall be liable either in tort or in contract for any loss or damage, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential, arising out of the use of or the inability to use the product. The foregoing is Manufacturer's sole liability for consequential damages.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- If you are not satisfied with the product for any reason, we will refund the full purchase price, excluding shipping and restocking fees, on approved returns that we receive within 30 days from the date of invoicing.
- There will be a 10% restocking fee for returns. Please be advised that no returns will be accepted after 60 days.
- Return authorization does not guarantee a full credit. Credit is based upon the original invoice price, minus any shipping charges, and will be issued after the item has been inspected.
- Click here for a Return Authorization Form
- Please call us to obtain a Return Authorization (RA) number and return instructions.
- Any returns received without prior authorization will not be accepted.
- Please understand that we cannot cancel custom-made or special orders in progress, nor accept their return unless defective.
- All Clearance Item sales are final.
- For health reasons we cannot accept returns of personal hygiene products (i.e. bathing/toileting products, this list is not all-inclusive).
- We are unable to accept returns or exchanges of Car Seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions.
- Return shipment is the responsibility of the returning party unless the goods were received as a result of our error. No C.O.D.s will be accepted.
- For full credit, minus any shipping fees paid on your original order, all returns must be received in new/resalable condition.
- Please return all items you want to be credited for in the original packaging. The original packaging is designed to prevent product damage during shipment. Please carefully repack the items so they are secure inside the box.
- Each item will be thoroughly inspected upon return, TherAdapt Products Inc. will be the sole determinant of resalability.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- We will not accept a return if the item is or has been visibly used, altered, damaged, disassembled, outdated, or has not been returned within 60 days from the date of invoice.
- Any damage that has occurred to the product will be documented and assessed as minor, moderate, or severe, with corresponding charges of 10%, 25%, or 50% of the sale price, respectively.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details.