Therafirm Core-Spun Compression Socks, Calf-High, Closed Toe, 30 to 40 - 2/package
Core-Spun by Therafirm Support Socks for men and women look and feel like a soft, comfortable everyday socks with the added benefit of true gradient compression. The ultra-stretchy yarns make the socks easier to put on, and the sock's thickness makes them comfortable for all-day wear. Gradient compression promotes better circulation and helps prevent swelling and leg fatigue. This process is used to enhance functional properties of fabrics especially stretch and comfort as well as durability. These are made using moisture wicking yarns to wick moisture away from the skin to the exterior of the socks, moving moisture up and out of the foot area.
- Designed to help relieve moderate to severe ankle and leg swelling, severe varicosities, and lymphedema.
- Made by using Micro-Cool process, creating a wicking effect so moisture evaporates from the skin quickly, therefore providing a comfortable coolness.
- Core-spun yarns are made by twisting fibers around an inner fiber, reating one yarn.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details