Thomashilfen EASyS modular S seating system (Q-Chassis)
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
Thomashilfen EASyS modular S seating system (Q-chassis) is a high-low indoor base/feeder therapy frame which provides more positioning support to the children. Modular S is a stylish, lightweight and flexible seating system for everyday use. The short back and the separate headrest offer more freedom of movement for the upper body and arms. It promotes a stable sitting posture so that the child can experience his or her surroundings better. EASyS modular S is available with breathable soft cushion that provide maximum comfort to the user.
Buy now and get Free 2 point padded hip belt, SR buckle:Features
- Height/ tilt adjustable
- Provides more positioning support
- Allows more freedom of movement
- Easy height and seat tilt-in-space adjustment with gas spring
- 140° resting position offers comfort and relief for the child’s spine
EASyS modular S seating system comes standard with:
- Calf panel
- Hip supports
- Elevating legrest
- Headrest bracket
- Adapter for Q-chassis
- Choice of upholstery colors
- Seat depth/width adjustable from underneath
- Articulated footplate height & angle adjustable
- Knee angle adjustment with quick release lever
- Different head rest options for more head control
|EASyS modular S Specifications - Seat|
|Size 1||Size 2|
|Seat depth||7.5" - 11.8"||10.6" - 15"|
|Seat width||7.5" - 10.2"||10.6" - 13.8"|
|Floor to seat||19"||19.5"|
|Back height (without head rest)||11" - 16.5"||13.4" - 20.9"|
|Lower leg length||7.3" - 12"||7.3" - 14.6"|
|Hip angle||90° to 140°||90° to 140°|
|Knee angle||90° to 180°||90° to 180°|
|Foot angle||78° to 100°||78° to 100°|
|Turning range of seat||180°||180°|
|Size of hip guide (w x h)||9" x 4.7"||11.4" x 4.3"|
|Size of foot rest (w x d)||11" x 7.1"||12.6" x 8.3"|
|Weight||19.4 lbs.||24.3 lbs.|
|Carrying capacity (seat)||77.2 lbs.||88.2 lbs.|
|Q chassis hi/low base|
|Seat tilt-in-space||-7° to +31°|
|Overall dimensions (l x w x h) (including seat unit)||29-7/8" x 21¼" x (9¾" - 24-3/8")|
|Seat height||11-3/8" - 27¼"|
|Adapter height||8¼" - 23-5/8"|
|Wheel size swivel wheels (front)||4"|
|Chassis weight||29.75 lbs.|
|Maximum carrying capacity (including seat)||110.25 Ibs.|
- No warranties carried through Thomashilfen extend to products subjected to misuse, accident, tampering, or modification not specifically described in the products instructions.
- Stroller products manufactured by Thomashilfen carry a warranty of three years for all frame parts, commencing on the date of purchase.
- This guarantee includes all claims which influence functionality.
- Damage due to improper use (e.g. overloading) and normal wear and tear are excluded.
The warranty timeframe for each product is noted below:
- EASyS and ThevoTwist Size 1 and Size 2 Strollers: 3 year warranty
- Swifty Stroller: 3 year warranty
- tRide Stroller: 3 Year Warranty
- ThevoTherapy: 3 year warranty
- Recaro Monza and ProSport Car Seats: 2 year warranty
If you find a discrepancy please report within 10 days so that we may take necessary corrective action.
Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for the warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details
- All returns are subject to inspection upon arrival.
- Any item returned for reasons other than warranty, may be charged a 15% restocking and/or rework fee.
- Manufacturer is not responsible for damage that occurs during return shipping.
- We highly recommend insuring all returned items and using appropriate packaging to reduce any chance of damage during shipping.
- All returns must have an RA# number (Returned Authorization Number), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense.
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom items may not be returned, except when approved as a warranty claim.
All returned items must meet the following requirements:
- A Return Authorization Number (RA#) must be requested within 15 days from the date product shipment
- Product must be returned in the original shipping cartons.
- The RA# must appear on the outside of the box being returned.
- We must receive the shipment within 21 days of issuing the RA#.
- Freight charges must be prepaid.
Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details