Thomashilfen EASyS Modular S Special Needs Stroller
Thomashilfen EASyS modular S stroller provides more positioning support to the children in combination with the best possible freedom of movement. A large variety of adjustments for optimal seating, positioning and comfort in motion are the basis for taking part in everyday activities. The short back and the separate headrest offer more freedom of movement for the upper body and arms. It promotes a stable sitting posture so that the child can experience his or her surroundings better. EASyS modular S features easy seat assembly and rapid change of viewing direction – forward facing or rear facing without tools. EASyS modular S comes with cozy comfortable cushions that provide maximum comfort to the user.Features
- Provides more positioning support
- Allows more freedom of movement
- 140° resting position offers comfort and relief for the child’s spine
- Soft suspension offers smooth ride without compromising steering
EASyS modular S comes standard with:
- Calf panel
- Hip supports
- Castor pin locks
- Elevating legrest
- Advantage chassis
- Front/Rear facing seat
- Choice of upholstery colors
- Ventilated/washable upholstery
- Cozy comfortable extra seat cushion
- 140° back recline, growth adjustable
- Solid contoured, integrated seat/back
- Seat depth/width adjustable from underneath
- Articulated footplate height & angle adjustable
- Knee angle adjustment with quick release lever
- Different head rest options for more head control
- Bus tie-down loop kit- meet section 19 of ANSI/RESNA WC/Volume 1
|EASyS modular S Specifications - Seat|
|Size 1||Size 2|
|Seat depth||7.5" - 11.8"||10.6" - 15"|
|Seat width||7.5" - 10.2"||10.6" - 13.8"|
|Floor to seat||19"||19.5"|
|Back height (without head rest)||11" - 16.5"||13.4" - 20.9"|
|Lower leg length||7.3" - 12"||7.3" - 14.6"|
|Hip angle||90° to 140°||90° to 140°|
|Knee angle||90° to 180°||90° to 180°|
|Foot angle||78° to 100°||78° to 100°|
|Turning range of seat||180°||180°|
|Size of hip guide (w x h)||9" x 4.7"||11.4" x 4.3"|
|Size of foot rest (w x d)||11" x 7.1"||12.6" x 8.3"|
|Weight||19.4 lbs.||24.3 lbs.|
|Carrying capacity (seat)||77.2 lbs.||88.2 lbs.|
|A chassis||Size 1||Size 2|
|Seat tilt-in-space (driving direction & face-to-face)||-10° to +35°||-10° to +35°|
|Overall dimensions - stroller (l x w x h)||39.2" x 23.4" x 44.9"||42.1" x 27.2" x 47.2"|
|Folded dimensions - stroller (l x w x h)||33.5" x 23.4" x 23.6"||31.9" x 27.2" x 27.2"|
|Push bar height||28.2" - 46.1"||28.2" - 46.1"|
|Wheel size swivel wheels (front)||7.1"||7.1"|
|Wheel size (rear)||10"||10"|
|Maximum carrying capacity (basket)||11 Ibs.||11 Ibs.|
|Maximum carrying capacity (including seat)||110.2 Ibs.||121.2 Ibs.|
|Chassis weight||21.6 Ibs.||24 Ibs.|
- No warranties carried through Thomashilfen extend to products subjected to misuse, accident, tampering, or modification not specifically described in the products instructions.
- Stroller products manufactured by Thomashilfen carry a warranty of three years for all frame parts, commencing on the date of purchase.
- This guarantee includes all claims which influence functionality.
- Damage due to improper use (e.g. overloading) and normal wear and tear are excluded.
The warranty timeframe for each product is noted below:
- EASyS and ThevoTwist Size 1 and Size 2 Strollers: 3 year warranty
- Swifty Stroller: 3 year warranty
- tRide Stroller: 3 Year Warranty
- ThevoTherapy: 3 year warranty
- Recaro Monza and Performance Car Seats: 2 year warranty
If you find a discrepancy please report within 10 days so that we may take necessary corrective action.
Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for the warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details
- All returns are subject to inspection upon arrival.
- Any item returned for reasons other than warranty, may be charged a 15% restocking and/or rework fee.
- Manufacturer is not responsible for damage that occurs during return shipping.
- We highly recommend insuring all returned items and using appropriate packaging to reduce any chance of damage during shipping.
- All returns must have an RA# number (Returned Authorization Number), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense.
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom items may not be returned, except when approved as a warranty claim.
All returned items must meet the following requirements:
- A Return Authorization Number (RA#) must be requested within 15 days from the date product shipment
- Product must be returned in the original shipping cartons.
- The RA# must appear on the outside of the box being returned.
- We must receive the shipment within 21 days of issuing the RA#.
- Freight charges must be prepaid.
Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details