Thomashilfen Thevo sleeping star therapeutic non powered mattress
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Thomashilfen Thevo sleeping star therapeutic non powered mattress improves the quality of sleep of children with chronic disorders. The innovative wing suspension system in the inner mattress will help in returning even the smallest movements in the body. Thevo sleeping star therapeutic mattress counteract sleeping disorders and provide the user and their parents with deeper and relaxing sleep without any side effects. Thevo sleeping star non-powered mattress balances the ratio between relaxation and movement.Thevo sleeping star features:
- Reduces pain and spasms
- Improves sleeping quality
- Calms the child for restorative sleep
- Improves body perception & well-being
- MiS Micro-Stimulation® supports mobility
- Positive influence on concentration & performance
- Fits any standard crib or hospital bed without impairing the functionality, such as head or foot adjustment
- Sewn in zipper
- Suitable for re-use
- Suitable for tumble dryers
- Washable at 65°C/149°F
- Cleaning by wiping disinfection
These have a positive influence on the children's restless sleep by providing tiny movement impulses
It is especially tailored to the needs of children with special needs to provide comfortable sensation of lying
Provides soft sensation of lying - extended sleep phases is optimally tailored to the sleep and lying requirements of children with special needs
|Thomashilfen Thevo sleeping star therapeutic non-powered mattress|
|Weight capacity||11 lbs. - 132 lbs.|
|Height of mattress||7.5"|
|Autoclavable||Up to 230°F|
|Weight of mattress||29 lbs. - 90 lbs.|
|Washable cover||at 149°F|
- The manufacturer warrants this product for a period of 24 months from the date of original purchase.
- Product documents should therefore be kept very carefully.
- This warranty covers all claims on the basis of production or material failure.
- No warranties carried through the product manufacturer extend to products subjected to misuse, accident, tampering, or modification not specifically described in the products instructions.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for the warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details