Thomashilfen thevo therapy chair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
Thomashilfen thevo therapy chair with mobility seat offers optimum support to the children and at the same time the possibility for small movements of the trunk. Thevo therapy chair creates the best possible conditions for the children to carry out well directed activities with their arms and hands.
Thevo therapy chair provides for individual adjustments by means of the flexible elements in the back. Thevo therapy chair comes with firm seat as basis for an optimum seating posture and is height adjustable for an optimum use in everyday life. Thevo therapy chair can grow with the child and easily adjustable to meet the individual needs.
Gas Spring - Back angle easily adjustable by gas spring.
Arm Rests - Ergomically-shaped arm rest, adjustable in width, height, and angle.
Suspension Unit - Adapts to the body contours and offers movement possibilities to the child.
Headrest - Adjustable in angle and height. The lateral neck support is individually adjustable.
Anatomically Shaped Seat Upholstery - Seat bone tuberosity padding with visco-elastic foam, low profile pommel.
Wattle Interlaced Yarns - Easy assembly of the accessories. No more need for slitting the fabric. Optimized for the re-use.
Therapy-frame - Comfortable indoor base, easy adjustment of height and seat tilt-in-space by gas spring (foot engaged). 4 swiveling castors, 2 of them lockable (rear).
The product comes standard with
- Head Support
- Front facing seat
- Growth adjustable
- 122° recline by gas spring
- Ventilated/washable upholstery
- Articulated footrest height adjustable
- Individual body adapted, integrated seat/back
- Calf Strap
- 2 Point Padded Hip Belt, SR Buckle
|Thomashilfen thevo therapy chair|
|Size 1||Size 2|
|Seat Depth||7½" - 11¾"||10⅝" - 15"|
|Seat Width||7½" - 12¼"||9¾" - 14¼"|
|Back Height||18½" - 26¾"||25¼" - 30¾"|
|Lower Leg Length||6¾" - 11¾"||9¾" - 14¼"|
|Knee Angle (adjustable in 15º steps)||90º - 180º||90º - 180º|
|Hip Angle||90º - 122º||90º - 122º|
|Foot Angle||78º - 100º||78º - 100º|
|Size of Footrest (W x L)||11¼" x 7"||12⅞" x 8¼"|
|Seat Dimensions (W x H x L)||15" x 30¾" x 21¼"||17¾" x 39¾" x 26"|
|Folding Dimensions Seat (W x H x L)||15" x 16⅛" x 22⅜"||17¾" x 18⅞" x 29⅛"|
|Seat tilt-in-space||-4° to +31°||-4° to +31°|
|Seat Height with Seat Unit||10.2" - 26"||10.2" - 26"|
|Overall Dimensions Chassis (W x H x L)||21.3" x 23.2" x 28.7"||21.3" x 23.2" x 28.7"|
|Folding Dimensions Chassis (W x H x L)||21.3" x 9.5" x 28.7"||21.3" x 9.5" x 28.7"|
|Push Bar Height||31.5"- 40.2"||31.5" - 40.2"|
|Adapter Height||7.9" - 23.2"||7.9" - 23.2"|
|Size of Swivel Wheels (Front)||3.9"||3.9"|
|Wheel Size (Rear with brake)||3.9"||3.9"|
|Weight Capacity||77½ lbs.||88½ lbs.|
|Product Weight||18½lbs.||21¾ lbs.|
- No warranties carried through Thomashilfen extend to products subjected to misuse, accident, tampering, or modification not specifically described in the products instructions.
- Stroller products manufactured by Thomashilfen carry a warranty of three years for all frame parts, commencing on the date of purchase.
- This guarantee includes all claims which influence functionality.
- Damage due to improper use (e.g. overloading) and normal wear and tear are excluded.
The warranty timeframe for each product is noted below:
- EASyS and ThevoTwist Size 1 and Size 2 Strollers: 3 year warranty
- Swifty Stroller: 3 year warranty
- tRide Stroller: 3 Year Warranty
- ThevoTherapy: 3 year warranty
- Recaro Monza and ProSport Car Seats: 2 year warranty
If you find a discrepancy please report within 10 days so that we may take necessary corrective action.
Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for the warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details
- All returns are subject to inspection upon arrival.
- Any item returned for reasons other than warranty, may be charged a 15% restocking and/or rework fee.
- Manufacturer is not responsible for damage that occurs during return shipping.
- We highly recommend insuring all returned items and using appropriate packaging to reduce any chance of damage during shipping.
- All returns must have an RA# number (Returned Authorization Number), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense.
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom items may not be returned, except when approved as a warranty claim.
All returned items must meet the following requirements:
- A Return Authorization Number (RA#) must be requested within 15 days from the date product shipment
- Product must be returned in the original shipping cartons.
- The RA# must appear on the outside of the box being returned.
- We must receive the shipment within 21 days of issuing the RA#.
- Freight charges must be prepaid.
Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details