Thomashilfen ThevoAutoActiv non-powered pressure ulcer mattress
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Thomashilfen ThevoAutoActiv non-powered pressure ulcer mattress has special air channels that provides maximum comfort and optimum ventilation of the skin. The mattress offers soft suspension of lying which provides optimum pressure relief to the user. This mattress is developed for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers up to and including the stage III according to EPUAP (European Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel). It is suitable for clients with neurological diseases & pain. Thevoautoactiv non-powered mattress is based on patented system of MiS Micro-Stimulation® which improves quality of sleep, concentration and performance ability and helps user to provide sound sleep at night.
|Mattress features||Incontinence cover||Jersey cover|
Special air channels in the mattress layers provide for maximum comfort and optimum ventilation of the skin
Flexible side element:
It is designed to fit every hospital or twin bed frame
It supports the tiniest movements
Pressure injury suspension:
Provides soft sensation of lying - Optimum pressure relief is specifically tailored for each individual for maximum pressure relief
|Thomashilfen Thevoautoactiv pressure ulcer mattress|
|Weight capacity||up to 297 lbs.|
|Height of mattress||7.5"|
|Weight of mattress||29 lbs - 105 lbs|
|Washable cover||at 149°F|
|Autoclavable||up to 230°F|
- The manufacturer warrants this product for a period of 24 months from the date of original purchase.
- Product documents should therefore be kept very carefully.
- This warranty covers all claims on the basis of production or material failure.
- No warranties carried through the product manufacturer extend to products subjected to misuse, accident, tampering, or modification not specifically described in the products instructions.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for the warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details