Thomashilfen ThevoCalm parkinson's care mattress
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Thomashilfen ThevoCalm parkinson's care mattress is designed to support movement sequences and optimize the sleep behavior of persons with parkinson’s disease. The foam mattress provides stable sensation of lying while sleeping. The combination of mattress and underframe provides soothing, dynamic sensations. Skin condition should be checked regularly for persons with, or at risk for skin breakdown. The mattress is light in weight and easy for one person to unpack. The water resistant and air permeable coating of the upper side of the mattress is also a perk. The wing suspensions provide tiny impulses to maintain and support mobility of people with parkinson's.
|Mattress features||Incontinence cover features||Jersey cover features|
Provides stable sensation of lying
Provide tiny impulses to maintain and support mobility of people with Parkinson's
Provides very firm sensation of lying - Optimally tailored to the sleep and lying demands of people with Parkinson's
|Thomashilfen ThevoCalm parkinson's care mattress|
|Weight capacity||up to 308 lbs.|
|Height of mattress||4.3"|
|Height of underframe||3.2"|
|Washable cover||at 149°F|
- The manufacturer warrants this product for a period of 24 months from the date of original purchase.
- Product documents should therefore be kept very carefully.
- This warranty covers all claims on the basis of production or material failure.
- No warranties carried through the product manufacturer extend to products subjected to misuse, accident, tampering, or modification not specifically described in the products instructions.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for the warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details