Thomashilfen ThevoFlex wheelchair user mattress
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Thomashilfen ThevoFlex wheelchair user mattress is designed to meet the special needs of wheelchair drivers and combines a pressure relieving mattress with a firm base to facilitate transfers. The edge layer facilitates transfers and provides the person with adequate hold and stability. The mattress has functional ergonomics for relaxed and comfortable sensation of lying. ThevoFlex features wheelchair user suspension that relieves the spinal column and is specifically designed for maximum comfort for wheelchair users.
|Mattress features||Incontinence cover||Jersey cover|
Functional ergonomics for relaxed and comfortable sensation of lying
Extra soft - pressure relief of the lower part of the body
Facilitates transfers and provides the person with adequate hold and stability
Wheelchair user suspension:
Firm sensation of lying - relieves the spinal column and is specifically designed for maximum comfort for wheelchair users
|Thomashilfen ThevoFlex wheelchair user mattress|
|Weight capacity||up to 308 lbs.|
|Height of mattress||4.3"|
|Height of under frame||3.2"|
|Washable cover||at 149°F|
- The manufacturer warrants this product for a period of 24 months from the date of original purchase.
- Product documents should therefore be kept very carefully.
- This warranty covers all claims on the basis of production or material failure.
- No warranties carried through the product manufacturer extend to products subjected to misuse, accident, tampering, or modification not specifically described in the products instructions.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for the warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details