Thomashilfen ThevoRelief pain care mattress
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Thomashilfen ThevoRelief pain care mattress supports and soothes aching body parts & improves well-being of the user. ThevoRelief is designed to relieve pain when lying down and improve the quality of sleep of persons suffering from arthrosis, osteoporosis, or cancer. The mattress is compatible for use with every type of bed. It features pain suspension which is optimally tailored to the sleep and lying demands of people suffering from pain. Thevo relief mattress provides pain-relieving positioning and gentle stimulation of the nerve tracts, the basis for restorative sleep.
|Mattress features:||Incontinence cover:||Jersey cover:|
Provides stable sensation of lying
Adapts to body contours, relieving pressure
Provides very soft sensation of lying - Pain relief optimally tailored to the sleep and lying demands of people suffering from pain
|Thomashilfen ThevoRelief pain care mattress|
|Weight capacity||up to 297 lbs.|
|Height of mattress||4.3"|
|Height of under frame||3.2"|
|Washable cover||at 149°F|
- The manufacturer warrants this product for a period of 24 months from the date of original purchase.
- Product documents should therefore be kept very carefully.
- This warranty covers all claims on the basis of production or material failure.
- No warranties carried through the product manufacturer extend to products subjected to misuse, accident, tampering, or modification not specifically described in the products instructions.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for the warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details