Thomashilfen ThevoSiiS therapy chair
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
Thomashilfen ThevoSiiS therapy chair has small, firm iliac crest support, which offers little contact surface only and promotes active seating. ThevoSiis therapy chair comes with adjustable ball-shaped impulse generators which assist orientation via the back and aid the straightening and centering process. With ThevoSiis chair contact to the floor is ensured to initiate the straightening of the child in line with their body axis. ThevoSiis chair has seat block that provides for the abduction of the legs.
SiiS therapy chair - Seat
ThevoSiis therapy chair comes with firm seat block which provides maximum sensory stimulation for the person. ThevoSiis chair has long shape seat that assist forward facilitation of the arms which helps in stabilization, symmetrisation and tonus regulation. In addition, by bracing the arms on the set block an interim impact change for the spine can be achieved. ThevoSiis chair has ergonomic seat block design which forces the user into a physiological seating position. The seat block is sloped in the back part in order to slightly tilt the pelvis, straightening of the spine can be carried out this way.
SiiS therapy chair - Back
ThevoSiis therapy chair has small and firm iliac crest support with slight lean against the body which helps in stabilization. The iliac spine support and the impulse generator are adjustable in height and depth for the individual user. ThevoSiis chair has point-shaped impulse transmitters which give an orientation for the back position and at the same time stimulate the erection and orientation process.
SiiS therapy chair - Base Frame
ThevoSiis therapy chair seat is infinitely adjustable in height, which ensures an individual positioning of the legs. ThevoSiis chair is adjustable so that an individual adaptation can be carried out. The lever brake and height adjustment can be operated independently by the user, which ensures a certain degree of autonomy. ThevoSiis base frame guarantees a good rolling function and plenty of foot room. In the case of a contra lateral walking pattern (alternate positioning of the feet) enough free moving space in the seated position is available. The therapy chair is tilt resistant. The push bar enables an assistant to also carry the chair inside over long distances.
- Front Wheels, Lockable
- Impulse Generators, Depth Adjustable
|Thomashilfen ThevoSiiS therapy chair|
|Seat Height||12.6"-15"||16.5"-24" 16.5"-24"||19.3"-28"||20.9"-31.5"|
|Iliac Crest Support|
|Push Bar Height|
|Weight Capacity||49 lbs.||265 lbs.||265 lbs.||265 lbs.||265 lbs.|
|Product Weight||24 lbs.||31 lbs.||31 lbs.||31 lbs.||33 lbs.|
|Body Size (Max.)||49.2"||53.2"||53.2"||55.1"||57.1"|
- No warranties carried through Thomashilfen extend to products subjected to misuse, accident, tampering, or modification not specifically described in the products instructions.
- Stroller products manufactured by Thomashilfen carry a warranty of three years for all frame parts, commencing on the date of purchase.
- This guarantee includes all claims which influence functionality.
- Damage due to improper use (e.g. overloading) and normal wear and tear are excluded.
The warranty timeframe for each product is noted below:
- EASyS and ThevoTwist Size 1 and Size 2 Strollers: 3 year warranty
- Swifty Stroller: 3 year warranty
- tRide Stroller: 3 Year Warranty
- ThevoTherapy: 3 year warranty
- Recaro Monza and ProSport Car Seats: 2 year warranty
If you find a discrepancy please report within 10 days so that we may take necessary corrective action.
Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for the warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details
- All returns are subject to inspection upon arrival.
- Any item returned for reasons other than warranty, may be charged a 15% restocking and/or rework fee.
- Manufacturer is not responsible for damage that occurs during return shipping.
- We highly recommend insuring all returned items and using appropriate packaging to reduce any chance of damage during shipping.
- All returns must have an RA# number (Returned Authorization Number), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense.
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom items may not be returned, except when approved as a warranty claim.
All returned items must meet the following requirements:
- A Return Authorization Number (RA#) must be requested within 15 days from the date product shipment
- Product must be returned in the original shipping cartons.
- The RA# must appear on the outside of the box being returned.
- We must receive the shipment within 21 days of issuing the RA#.
- Freight charges must be prepaid.
Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details