TiLite Pilot pediatric ultralight wheelchair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
TiLite Pilot pediatric ultralight wheelchair requiresa completed order form and client measurements form for us to process your order or an estimate:
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Please call us for help with wheelchair order form and options selections,
Our expert team members are available for your help! Call now for exclusive offers
Special discounts available on wheelchair cushions and backs with the purchase of a new wheelchair.
TiLite Pilot pediatric ultralight wheelchair is growth adjustable which grows with your child and maintain optimal rear wheel access. Pilot wheelchair features a seat pan and side panels that provide easy access to the adjustment bolts, making changes simple and intuitive. Lever-actuated wheel locks mounted in the upper position to easily reach and mounted in the lower position it's out of the way for fast pushes. Unique footrest adjustment makes dialing in the perfect position easy. As small as 3 inches of Seat to Footrest height without additional high mount parts. Takes the pressure off the clinician to choose a front frame angle. Available with standard angle adjustable and flip-back footplates.
Ready to grow
The TiLite Pilot has built-in forward growth adjustment to grow with your child and maintain optimal rear wheel access. This gives kids the most efficient propulsion possible without needing to adjust or relearn their push mechanics. The TiLite Pilot lets kids cruise their world like never before.
Designed to move
The clean frame design features a seat pan and side panels that provide easy access to the adjustment bolts, making changes simple and intuitive. Unlike on other chairs, all of these adjustments can be done without compromising access to the rear wheels.
Cleared for landing
The ultra-lightweight design and carbon fiber frame panels make it 50% lighter and a breeze for kids to navigate all the adventures of their great big world. Quick release wheels and transit tie downs mean that bringing the pilot everywhere is also simple for caretaker.
Note: For custom or additional charge options required on the wheelchair, please call for special pricing quote. Only standard wheelchair options are shown online.
|TiLite Pilot Pediatric Ultralight Wheelchair|
|Seat width||8" - 14"|
|Seat depth||9" - 15"|
|Front seat height||12" - 16.5"|
|Rear seat height||12" - 16"|
|Front frame angle||Unlimited|
|Seat back height||11" to 13" with standard back|
|Center of gravity adjustment||.5" – 3.5"|
|Transit options||Transit Tie-Down, Transport|
|Transport weight||11 lbs.|
|Weight limit||95 lb transit, 120 lb standard|
|Seat to footrest||3" – 14.5" without high mount parts|
|Specifications may vary based upon configuration.|
Weight varies by configuration and does not include rear wheels.
Manufacturer warrants this product against defect in material and workmanship as under:
Lifetime limited warranty:
Wheelchair frame (including the cross-braces, if any) against defects in materials and workmanship for life, so long as the original purchaser uses the wheelchair. The expected life of the frame is five years.
All manufacturer–made wheelchair components, including the tension adjustable by straps backrest upholstery, against defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase, provided normal use.
Limitations and exclusions:
- This warranty excludes tires and tubes, upholstery (other than Tension Adjustable by Straps Backrest Upholstery), pads, push handle grips, stroller handle grips and any labor or shipping charges incurred in replacement part installation or repair of the product.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser/user of the chair and is non-transferable.
- Manufacturer's sole obligation, and your exclusive remedy, under any warranty is to repair or replace, in our sole discretion, the covered components of the wheelchair.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer. Click here for detailed warranty..
Please call us for Specific Details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.