TiLite TR series rigid ultralight wheelchair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Manual Wheelchair Buyer's Guide.
Buy it with:
Clarity COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test Kit
QuickVue At-Home OTC COVID-19 Test Kit
TiLite TR series rigid ultralight wheelchair requiresa completed order form and client measurements form for us to process your order or an estimate:
Wheelchair measurement guide
TiLite T series rigid wheelchair order form
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Please call us for help with wheelchair order form and options selections,
Our expert team members are available for your help! Call now for exclusive offers
Special discounts available on wheelchair cushions and backs with the purchase of a new wheelchair
TiLite TR series 3 rigid manual wheelchair features sweeping curves of the titanium dual-tube frame which are the perfect fusion of striking design and driven performance. TR is lighter, more efficient, and more elegant than any chair anywhere.
RigidRigid frame chairs are the lightest and highest performing chairs because they are constructed from the fewest possible components and have the fewest moving parts.
Swept-in Dual Tube FrameImagine no wasted energy and fewer strokes throughout the day. Then introduce your imagination to the superior rigidity and optimal energy transfer of the swept-in dual-tube frame of the TR. Want more? Then add ease of transport to rival that of any mono-tube frame.
TiFitThe difference between a TiFit chair and all other chairs is that a TiFit chair is a wheeled prosthetic: Every frame is made to measure. The optimized fit of a TiFit chair brings unparalleled performance and function. You will feel the difference in everything you do.
TitaniumTitanium absorbs vibration, won"t break, and has the highest strength-to-weight ratio of any metal on Earth. That is why TiLite builds our highest performing wheelchairs from seamless, aerospace-grade titanium. If you want strength, durability, and a smooth roll, you want a titanium ride.
Swept-In Dual-Tube Frame The flowing lines of dual-tube geometry stiffens the wheelchair, transferring more of your push stroke directly to the ground. No wasted energy means fewer strokes throughout the day. Sweeping curve of the lower frame tube creates a unique look as the lower frame blends in and fades away.
Swept Caster Arm with bullet caster housing reduces weight and adds yet more style.
Zero Play Camber Plugs give a much tighter feel to the chair like sport suspension in a car. CNC machined from billet aluminum to the highest tolerances, they remove any side to side movement from the rear wheels.
The Ergonomic Advantage provides an additional unique bend in the frame creating an ergonomic seat slope sitting you lower in the chair providing greater pelvic stability and improved posture through optimal contouring.
Note: For custom or additional charge options required on the wheelchair, please call for special pricing quote. Only standard wheelchair options are shown online.
|TiLite TR series 3 rigid manual wheelchair|
|Transport weight**||9.3 lbs.|
|Seat width||12" - 20"|
|Seat depth||12" - 20"|
|Front seat height||15" - 21"|
|Rear seat height||12.5" - 21"|
|Weight limit||265 lbs.|
|**Weight based on 16" x 16" wheelchair with all standard features except rear wheels. Rear wheels are not included due to the varying weights of the numerous wheel configurations offered by TiLite. For reference, a pair of standard 24" (540) rear wheels weighs 7.2 lb.|
Manufacturer warrants this product against defect in material and workmanship as under:
Lifetime limited warranty:
Wheelchair frame (including the cross-braces, if any) against defects in materials and workmanship for life, so long as the original purchaser uses the wheelchair. The expected life of the frame is five years.
All manufacturer–made wheelchair components, including the tension adjustable by straps backrest upholstery, against defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase, provided normal use.
Limitations and exclusions:
- This warranty excludes tires and tubes, upholstery (other than Tension Adjustable by Straps Backrest Upholstery), pads, push handle grips, stroller handle grips and any labor or shipping charges incurred in replacement part installation or repair of the product.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser/user of the chair and is non-transferable.
- Manufacturer's sole obligation, and your exclusive remedy, under any warranty is to repair or replace, in our sole discretion, the covered components of the wheelchair.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer. Click here for detailed warranty..
Please call us for Specific Details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.