TiLite TR series rigid ultralight wheelchair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
special discounts available...
TiLite TR series 3 rigid manual wheelchair's frame is made up of aerospace-grade titanium which absorbs vibration, doesn't break and has the highest strength-to-weight ratio of any metal on earth. TR rigid wheelchair frame offers strength, durability and a smooth ride. TR rigid wheelchair comes with swept-in dual-tube frame which stiffens the wheelchair, transferring more of client's push stroke directly to the ground that means fewer strokes throughout the day. Also, the sweeping curve of the lower frame tube creates a unique look as the lower frame blends in and fades away.
TR rigid wheelchair features TiFit system which makes it wheeled prosthetic that means every frame is made to measure. The optimized fit of a TiFit chair brings unparalleled performance and function. The sweeping curves of the TR's titanium dual-tube frame are perfect fusion of striking design and driven performance. TiLite TR series 3 rigid manual wheelchair is lighter, more efficient, and more elegant.Features:
- Swept caster arm with bullet caster housing reduces weight and adds yet more style.
- TiShaft back release bar makes folding and unfolding the backrest easy from any angle.
- Zero play camber plugs give a much tighter feel to the chair like sport suspension in a car. CNC machined from billet aluminum to the highest tolerances, they remove any side to side movement from the rear wheels.
|TiLite TR series 3 rigid manual wheelchair|
|Transport weight**||9.3 lbs.|
|Seat width||12" - 20"|
|Seat depth||12" - 20"|
|Front seat height||15" - 21"|
|Rear seat height||12.5" - 21"|
|Weight limit||265 lbs.|
|**Weight based on 16" x 16" wheelchair with all standard features except rear wheels. Rear wheels are not included due to the varying weights of the numerous wheel configurations offered by TiLite. For reference, a pair of standard 24" (540) rear wheels weighs 7.2 lb.|
Manufacturer warrants this product against defect in material and workmanship as under:
Lifetime limited warranty:
Wheelchair frame (including the cross-braces, if any) against defects in materials and workmanship for life, so long as the original purchaser uses the wheelchair. The expected life of the frame is five years.
All manufacturer–made wheelchair components, including the tension adjustable by straps backrest upholstery, against defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase, provided normal use.
Limitations and exclusions:
- This warranty excludes tires and tubes, upholstery (other than Tension Adjustable by Straps Backrest Upholstery), pads, push handle grips, stroller handle grips and any labor or shipping charges incurred in replacement part installation or repair of the product.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser/user of the chair and is non-transferable.
- Manufacturer's sole obligation, and your exclusive remedy, under any warranty is to repair or replace, in our sole discretion, the covered components of the wheelchair.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer. Click here for detailed warranty..
Please call us for Specific Details.
- Goods may not be returned for credit after 60 days from billing date.
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details