TiLite Twist pediatric ultralight wheelchair
TiLite Twist pediatric ultralight wheelchair requiresa completed order form and client measurements form for us to process your order or an estimate:
Wheelchair measurement guide
TiLite Twist ultralight wheelchair order form
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Please call us for help with wheelchair order form and options selections,
Our expert team members are available for your help! Call now for exclusive offers
Special discounts available on wheelchair cushions and backs with the purchase of a new wheelchair
TiLite Twist pediatric ultralight manual wheelchair features built-in growth which means it doesn't requires new parts or growth kits. Sized from 8" x 8" up to 15" x 16", the twist offers 2" of growth in seat width and 3" of growth in seat depth. Twist comes with 1" aluminum frame design which makes for easy installation of seating components. Twist includes high-mount footplate system which maximizes seat to footrest height that is as small as 6". Also it doesn't requires riser and clamp on systems which ultimately helps in keeping a clean look to the twist.
TiLite Twist ultralight manual wheelchair also features center-mounted push handle option which is height-adjustable and easily removable. Twist provides Tru-Fit system which opens up the world of adjustability by incorporating infinite adjustment mechanism. The Tru-Fit system allows users to fine tune the fit of wheelchair as per their needs. Also, instead of bolting through frame-weakening holes, components clamp directly onto the frame which eliminates one of the main stress points on today's wheelchairs by reducing the number of holes in the frame.Features:
- TiShaft back release bar makes folding and unfolding the backrest easy from any angle.
- Speedloader adjustable front caster housing quickly and accurately adjusts fork angle in 1° increments.
- Center mount anti-tip with single swivel caster allows for skills acquisition without compromising safety.
- Adjustable camber mount incorporates TiLite's Tru-Fit system with up to 3.5" of rear seat height adjustment.
- Zero play camber plugs give a much tighter feel to the chair like sport suspension in a car. CNC machined from billet aluminum to the highest tolerances, they remove any side to side movement from the rear wheels.
|Tilite Twist ultralight manual wheelchair|
|Frame style||Mono - tube|
|Transport weight**||12 lbs.|
|Seat width||8" - 15" (2" built-in seat width adj.)|
|Seat depth||8" - 16" (3" built-in seat depth adj.)|
|Front seat height||13" - 21.5" (up to 2.25" of built-in front seat height adj.)|
|Rear seat height||12" - 19.5" (up to 3.5" of built-in rear seat height adj.)|
|Weight limit||165 lbs.|
|**Weight based on 12" x 12" wheelchair with all standard features except rear wheels. Rear wheels are not included due to the varying weights of the numerous wheel configurations offered by TiLite. For reference, a pair of standard 22" (501) rear wheels weighs 7.0 lbs.|
Manufacturer warrants this product against defect in material and workmanship as under:
Lifetime limited warranty:
Wheelchair frame (including the cross-braces, if any) against defects in materials and workmanship for life, so long as the original purchaser uses the wheelchair. The expected life of the frame is five years.
All manufacturer–made wheelchair components, including the tension adjustable by straps backrest upholstery, against defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase, provided normal use.
Limitations and exclusions:
- This warranty excludes tires and tubes, upholstery (other than Tension Adjustable by Straps Backrest Upholstery), pads, push handle grips, stroller handle grips and any labor or shipping charges incurred in replacement part installation or repair of the product.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser/user of the chair and is non-transferable.
- Manufacturer's sole obligation, and your exclusive remedy, under any warranty is to repair or replace, in our sole discretion, the covered components of the wheelchair.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer. Click here for detailed warranty..
Please call us for Specific Details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.