TiLite ZR series rigid ultralight wheelchair
TiLite ZR series rigid ultralight wheelchair requiresa completed order form and client measurements form for us to process your order or an estimate:
Wheelchair measurement guide
TiLite Z series rigid wheelchair order form
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Please call us for help with wheelchair order form and options selections,
Our expert team members are available for your help! Call now for exclusive offers
Special discounts available on wheelchair cushions and backs with the purchase of a new wheelchair
TiLite ZR series rigid ultralight wheelchair features TiFit system which makes it wheeled prosthetic that means every frame is made to measure. The optimized fit of a TiFit chair brings unparalleled performance and function. ZR rigid wheelchair frame is made up of aerospace-grade titanium which absorbs vibration, doesn't break and has the highest strength-to-weight ratio of any metal on earth. ZR rigid wheelchair frame offers strength, durability and a smooth ride.
ZR rigid wheelchair is made up of mono-tube frame with 1.25" tubing that gives ZR strength and durability. ZR rigid wheelchair frame's shape makes it easy to transport and easy placement on a car seat. ZR rigid wheelchair's titanium frame makes sure user have the strength and vibration-dampening ride. ZR rigid wheelchair's sleek mono-tube frame, with 1.25" tubing, is 20% lighter than its predecessor but retains titanium's 44% strength advantage over 7000 series aluminum.
- Swept caster arm with bullet caster housing reduces weight and adds yet more style.
- TiShaft back release bar makes folding and unfolding the backrest easy from any angle.
- Zero play camber plugs give a much tighter feel to the chair like sport suspension in a car. CNC machined from billet aluminum to the highest tolerances, they remove any side to side movement from the rear wheels.
|TiLite ZR series rigid ultralight wheelchair|
|Transport weight**||9.3 lbs.|
|Seat width||10" - 20"|
|Seat depth||10" - 20"|
|Front seat height||16" - 21"|
|Rear seat height||12.5" - 20"|
|Weight limit||265 lbs.|
|**Weight based on 16" x 16" wheelchair with all standard features except rear wheels. Rear wheels are not included due to the varying weights of the numerous wheel configurations offered by TiLite. For reference, a pair of standard 24" (540) rear wheels weighs 7.2 lbs.|
Manufacturer warrants this product against defect in material and workmanship as under:
Lifetime limited warranty:
Wheelchair frame (including the cross-braces, if any) against defects in materials and workmanship for life, so long as the original purchaser uses the wheelchair. The expected life of the frame is five years.
All manufacturer–made wheelchair components, including the tension adjustable by straps backrest upholstery, against defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase, provided normal use.
Limitations and exclusions:
- This warranty excludes tires and tubes, upholstery (other than Tension Adjustable by Straps Backrest Upholstery), pads, push handle grips, stroller handle grips and any labor or shipping charges incurred in replacement part installation or repair of the product.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser/user of the chair and is non-transferable.
- Manufacturer's sole obligation, and your exclusive remedy, under any warranty is to repair or replace, in our sole discretion, the covered components of the wheelchair.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer. Click here for detailed warranty..
Please call us for Specific Details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.