Top End Crossfire All Terrain wheelchair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
Manual Wheelchair Buyer's Guide.
Top End Crossfire All Terrain Wheelchair requires a completed order form and client measurements form for us to process your order or an estimate:
Wheelchair measurement guide
Top End Crossfire All Terrain wheelchair order form
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Please call us for help with wheelchair order form and options selections,
Our expert team members are available for your help! Call now for exclusive offers
Special discounts available on wheelchair cushions and backs with the purchase of a new wheelchair
Top End Crossfire all terrain wheelchair is built out of 6061T6 aluminum and equipped with enormous 25" x 2.75" knobby wheels and 8" x 2" front casters for extreme traction. Crossfire all terrain wheelchair comes engineered with mega ground clearance, plus forward and side-to-side stability, you can conquer the toughest terrain.
- Camber 0° - 9°
- Powder coat paint
- 8" x 2" front casters
- Adjustable back height
- Hard anodized handrims
- Lock down folding back
- 6061 T6 Aluminum frame
- Weight capacity of 250 lbs.
- Adjustable center-of-gravity
- 24" or 25" x 2.75" knobby tires
- Adjustable tension seat upholstery
- Adjustable tension back upholstery
- Adjustable height and angle footplate
- 24" or 25" high performance sun wheels
|Top End Crossfire all terrain wheelchair|
|Seat width||14" - 20"|
|Seat depth||14" - 20"|
|Seat-to-floor height (front)||19" - 21"|
|Seat-to-floor height (rear)||16" - 20"|
|Back angle (folding)||-15°, -10°, -5°, 0° and 5°|
|Back angle (fixed)||0°, 3°, 6°, 9°|
|Camber||0°, 3°, 6°, 9°|
|Front frame angle||90°|
|Wheels||24" or 25"|
|Total weight*||30 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs.|
|Note: *16" x 16" seat, rear wheels and minimal options are included in the weight.|
Manufacturer warrants this product as under:
- Five years warranty - Frame/chassis
- 13 months warranty - Upholstered materials (seat, back and armrests of the arm assembly) and remaining components
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.