Top End Crossfire T6 rigid manual wheelchair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
Manual Wheelchair Buyer's Guide.
Top End Crossfire T6 Rigid Manual Wheelchair requires a completed order form and client measurements form for us to process your order or an estimate:
Wheelchair measurement guide
Top End Crossfire T6 wheelchair order form
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Please call us for help with wheelchair order form and options selections,
Our expert team members are available for your help! Call now for exclusive offers
Special discounts available on wheelchair cushions and backs with the purchase of a new wheelchair
Top End Crossfire T6 rigid manual wheelchair weighs less than 20 pounds and offers clean design, simple adjustments, good looks and great value to the user. Crossfire T6 is lightweight aluminum wheelchair features a minimalist open frame design with adjustments. Crossfire T6 made-to-measure custom manual rigid wheelchair comes standard with adjustable tension upholstery, folding back, high performance rear wheels, high pressure tires and semi-pneumatic front wheels which signify a great value for user. Crossfire T6 wheelchair offer custom frame options, including a tapered seat width, a choice of 5 front frame angles as well as the built-in ergonomic seat for better posture, pressure distribution and propulsion.
- Weight capacity of 250 lbs.
- Choice of fold down or fixed back
- 4.25" of center-of-gravity adjustment
- Full offerings of wheel and tire options
- Mono-tube, open frame design making vehicle transfer easy
|Top End Crossfire T6 rigid manual wheelchair|
|Seat width||12" - 20"|
|Seat depth||14" - 20"|
|Seat-to-floor height (front)||16" - 21" (5" increments)|
|Seat-to-floor height (rear)||14" - 21" (5" increments)|
|Back angle||75°, 79°, 83°, 87°, 91°|
|Front frame angle||70°, 75°, 80°, 85°, 90°|
|Camber||0°, 3°, 6°, 9°|
|Knee-to-heel range||11.25" - 20.25"|
|Center of gravity||1.25" - 5.5"|
|Wheels||22", 24", 25", 26"|
|Casters||3", 4", 5"|
|Total weight**||19.5 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs.|
|Note: *16"x16" with 24" wheels, folding back, adjustable tension upholstery and 4" casters.|
Manufacturer warrants this product as under:
- Five years warranty - Frame/chassis
- 13 months warranty - Upholstered materials (seat, back and armrests of the arm assembly) and remaining components
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.