Top End Crossfire T7A rigid manual wheelchair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
Manual Wheelchair Buyer's Guide.
Top End Crossfire T7A Rigid Manual Wheelchair requires a completed order form and client measurements form for us to process your order or an estimate:
Wheelchair measurement guide
Top End Crossfire T7A wheelchair order form
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Please call us for help with wheelchair order form and options selections,
Our expert team members are available for your help! Call now for exclusive offers
Special discounts available on wheelchair cushions and backs with the purchase of a new wheelchair
Top End Crossfire T7A wheelchair has a rigid frame for performance and a modular frame for ease of adjustability. Crossfire T7A wheelchair features seat-over-performance frame design which allows the wheelchair to harmonize two conflicting forces. The first is moderately complex seating which promotes effortless pushing and shoulder, elbow and wrist health. And the second, the performance-minded consumer who expects unsurpassed performance every day. Because of the seat-over-performance frame design, clinicians, technicians and users never need to square the front casters nor adjust for toeing errors on the rear wheels.
- Weight capacity of 250 lbs.
- 16 degrees of back angle adjustments
- 3.25" of center-of-gravity adjustments
- Super light 7005 aluminum frame material
- No charge mesh back upholstery offers more comfort in various climates
- Pressed bearing allows for a more controlled rotation and eliminates caster flutter
- Modular frame design allows for ample seat-to-floor height adjustments without re-squaring the casters
|Top End Crossfire T7A rigid manual wheelchair|
|Seat width||12" - 20"|
|Seat depth||14" - 20"|
|Seat-to-floor height (front)||16" - 21" (5" increments)|
|Seat-to-floor height (rear)||14" - 20" (5" increments)|
|Back angle||75°, 79°, 83°, 87°, 91°|
|Front frame angle||70°, 75°, 80°, 85°|
|Camber||0°, 3°, 6°|
|Knee-to-heel range||11.25" - 20.25"|
|Center of gravity||0.75" - 3.75"|
|Wheels||22", 24", 25", 26"|
|Casters||3", 4", 5"|
|Total weight**||17.8 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs.|
|Note: **16"x16" with 24" lightweight performance spoke wheels, Primo Hi-Pressure tires, screw-on seat upholstery, mesh back upholstery with adjustable tension, long seat support and 4" urethane casters.|
Manufacturer warrants this product as under:
- Five years warranty - Frame/chassis
- 13 months warranty - Upholstered materials (seat, back and armrests of the arm assembly) and remaining components
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.