Top End Terminator Everyday wheelchair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
Manual Wheelchair Buyer's Guide.
Top End Terminator Everyday Wheelchair requires a completed order form and client measurements form for us to process your order or an estimate:
Wheelchair measurement guide
Top End Terminator Everyday wheelchair order form
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Please call us for help with wheelchair order form and options selections,
Our expert team members are available for your help! Call now for exclusive offers
Special discounts available on wheelchair cushions and backs with the purchase of a new wheelchair
Top End Terminator Everyday wheelchair is built of 6061 T6 aluminum to withstand daily use, and with a variety of custom options makes its more reliable and affordable. Terminator Everyday wheelchair offers multiple choice of seat heights, wheels, arm styles and footrests. Terminator wheelchair comes standard with a 250 lbs. weight capacity and offers a heavy duty option that will hold up to 350 lbs. An ergonomic seat option builds a "sweet spot" that's especially effective for those who sit in a squeeze of 2" or more.
Top End Terminator Everyday full frame custom rigid wheelchair makes the most of every push which allows you to go farther and do more with less energy. There are fewer adjustments which translate to more performance and durability and less weight, less maintenance and less hassle. Terminator wheelchair combines great design with the strongest and lightest materials to give you a super chair that fits perfectly and delivers everyday performance. Terminator wheelchair is a great low cost alternative to titanium without sacrificing any performance. Built of aluminum, the Terminator Everyday Wheelchair delivers the same great performance and durability as titanium, and the difference in overall weight is minimal. User can upgrade to Spinergy LX wheels, Schwalbe flat resistant tires and/or softroll front casters and have it all.
- Full frame design
- Weight capacity of 250 lbs.
- Taper or V front frame style
- 16º of back angle adjustments
- Choice of five front frame angles
- Super light aluminum frame material
- 4.5" of center-of-gravity adjustments
- No charge mesh back upholstery offers more comfort in various climates
- Pressed bearing allows for a more controlled rotation and to eliminate caster flutter
|Top End Terminator Everyday wheelchair|
|Seat width||12" - 18"|
|Seat depth||14" - 18"|
|Seat-to-floor height (front)||17" - 21" (5" increments)|
|Seat-to-floor height (rear)||14" - 21" (5" increments)|
|Back angle||75°, 79°, 83°, 87°, 91°|
|Front frame angle||70°, 75°, 80°, 85°, 90°|
|Camber||0°, 3°, 6°, 9°|
|Knee-to-heel range||16.25" - 20.25" (1" increments)|
|Center of gravity||Adjustable|
|Wheels||22", 24", 25", 26"|
|Casters||3", 4", 5", 6"|
|Total weight**||20 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs. & 350 lbs. with HD option|
|Note: *16"x16" with 24" wheels, folding back, adjustable tension upholstery and 4" casters.|
Manufacturer warrants this product as under:
- Five years warranty - Frame/chassis
- 13 months warranty - Upholstered materials (seat, back and armrests of the arm assembly) and remaining components
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.