Hi-Lo Treatment Tables
Hi-Lo Treatment Tables have strong and durable construction and also offer a physical therapy solution.
- They are helpful for the patient as they give comfort and easy access getting on and off the table.
- Heavy duty hi-lo control allows adjustment of table height while keeping both hands on the patient and both feet on the floor.
- These tables can be used in doctor's offices, medical clinics, rehabilitation facilities and physical therapy rooms for examination.
Steel Mat Tables
Steel Mat Tables offer a comfortable, safe platform where patients may perform therapeutic exercises or receive treatments.
- Mostly used in physiotherapy and rehabilitation departments.
- Designed to meet a varied range of neurological treatment procedures.
- Durable, stylish and helpful for the patients as they give comfort & easy access getting on & off the table.
Wood Mat Tables
Wood Mat Tables offer style in practical designs and a natural wood finish adds to the attractiveness of these treatment tables.
- Used by physical therapists, physicians, and athletic trainers to position patients for treatment and examination.
- Provide patients with therapeutic exercise, stretching programs and muscle massages safely, easily and conveniently.
Traction Tables help in decompression therapy which relieves pressure on the spine performed either manually or mechanically.
- Provide maximum comfort & easy access getting on and off the table.
- Offer solid stability and loads of leg room & maneuverability for the clinicians as well as patients.
Wood Treatment Tables
Wood Treatment Tables are rugged, multipurpose and provide plenty of options for helping patients.
- Rigid, durable and comfortable.
- Offer stylishness in practical designs, and a natural wood finish adds to the attractiveness of these tables.
Bariatric Treatment Tables
Bariatric Treatment Tables are fabricated with extremely durable materials and highlight reinforced designs to securely and firmly accommodate higher patient weights.
- Ensure a safe treatment area which fits the needs of bariatric clients and is vital for quality therapy care.
- Tough and economic design aids in appropriate positioning of patients for maximum results with minimum effort.
Mobilization Tables are composed of three sections; head section, center section and leg section. Both the head and center sections are moveable in one plane i.e. vertically tilt-able along the axis of the table.
- Height adjustable to offer easy access for patients and minimize back stress for caregivers.
- Table controls are easily accessible from either side of the table and can be easily released and locked.
Therapy Tables can be adjusted and transformed for anthropometric accuracy and usability. They can go up, down & can be tilted or curved.
- Height adjustable with modern and sleek design.
- Various designs and shape to choose from according to needs.
Therapy Workbenches are durable ergonomic workbenches for optimal work posture for the workforce allowing them to be productive and protected.
- Keep workforce organized with added racks.
- Durable, strong and have maximum weight lifting capability.