Triaid imp tricycle
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Triaid imp tricycle offers comfort and support which is provided by the extra wide padded saddle, an essential component therapists recommend for a stable seating position. Imp tricycle is suitable for children from around 2½ years. It has a low gear ratio for easy pedaling, 12½" wheels, caliper brake and smaller diameter handlebars for smaller fingers and hands. Imp tricycle comes with adjustable high-low bend handlebars and seat adjustments which combine to ensure the rider is in optimum position to pedal and control the tricycle in a confident manner. The secure feeling provided by the broad wheelbase and well balanced handling coupled with the extensive range of positional accessories ensure that each Imp can be tailored to the individual requirements of each rider.Features
- Appearance: Comes with modern styling, quality cycle components and a choice of 10 frame colors
- Dual axle drive system: Developed to reduce resistance while pedaling which makes Imp easy to pedal
- Frame geometry: Enables the rider to have a smooth even pedaling motion while maintaining a comfortable position
- Optional accessories: Range of interchangeable accessories enable customization to suit a riders positional and support requirements
- Gearing option: Fitted with a low ratio 1:1 fixed gear which enables the rider to get going easily, allows the tricycle to be reversed and helps to slow speeders
- Stability: Designed with low center of gravity, broad wheelbase and wide rear axle for stability. A steering stop limiter is fitted to control the turning circle of the tricycle
- 3" crank length
- Standard saddle
|Triaid imp tricycle|
|To suit inside leg||12½" - 15½"|
|Seat to handlebars||11" - 14½"|
|Maximum user weight||70 lbs.|
|Recommended age||Above 2½" years|
Manufacturer warrants the product to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of TWO years from date of shipment.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser/user of the product and is non-transferable.
- Manufacturer obligation under this warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of any or entire unit at its own option.
- This warranty does not cover tires, upholstery, inner tubes, brakes and similar parts unless such items have suffered undue wear as a direct result of any original manufacturing fault.
- The warranty is VOID if the device has not been properly maintained or has been tampered with or repaired by unauthorized individuals.
- The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, cost of inconvenience, property damage, abuse, accident or similar incidents.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- Goods must returned within 21 days from the date of invoice/shipping.
- All returns must have a prior RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- Any returns received after the 21st day will automatically be charged a 10% restocking fee, damages (if any) and ship-to costs.
- All return shipping must be made via UPS Ground Service - shipments other than UPS will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Damage caused by incorrect use or poor packaging in return shipments will be charged from customer.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details