Triaid Tracer tricycle
Triaid Tracer tricycle comes with easy-rider handlebars and supportive seating which offers significantly improved handling and stability over conventional tricycles and is ideally suited to the more active and adventurous rider. Tracer tricycle features low center of gravity frame design which offers two key benefits, ease of transfer and improved stability especially when cornering at higher speeds. Tracer includes self-balance pedals with toe clips and a pelvic strap that are fitted for a little extra support. Triaid tracer is fitted with a supportive seat unit which can be adjusted along the frame on a sliding mechanism. The seats are reclined to allow the rider to settle back into the optimum position for pushing through the pedals. Tracer tricycle also features easy-rider handlebars which are height and angle adjustable to allow the rider to obtain the best position for steering. Triaid tracer tricycle provides unrivaled comfort and style for cycling.Features
- Detachable seat unit
- Self-balance pedals with toe clips
- Adjustable sliding seat mechanism
- Frame folds/separates for transportation
- Low step through frame for ease of transfer
- Padded dual pull pelvic strap for extra support
- Front suspension fork with disc and V-style braking and parking brake
|Triaid Tracer tricycle|
|To suit inside leg length||25" - 32"|
|Top of seat to ground||20½"|
|Top of back to ground||32"|
|Front wheel diameter||20"|
|Rear wheel diameter||24"|
|Maximum user weight||220 lbs.|
Manufacturer warrants the product to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of TWO years from date of shipment.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser/user of the product and is non-transferable.
- Manufacturer obligation under this warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of any or entire unit at its own option.
- This warranty does not cover tires, upholstery, inner tubes, brakes and similar parts unless such items have suffered undue wear as a direct result of any original manufacturing fault.
- The warranty is VOID if the device has not been properly maintained or has been tampered with or repaired by unauthorized individuals.
- The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, cost of inconvenience, property damage, abuse, accident or similar incidents.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- Goods must returned within 21 days from the date of invoice/shipping.
- All returns must have a prior RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- Any returns received after the 21st day will automatically be charged a 10% restocking fee, damages (if any) and ship-to costs.
- All return shipping must be made via UPS Ground Service - shipments other than UPS will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- Damage caused by incorrect use or poor packaging in return shipments will be charged from customer.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details