Triaid tracker T5 tricycle
Triaid Tracker T5 tricycle is designed to suit the needs of teenage to adult riders and features comfortable seating position that adjusts for growth, variable height handlebars and two forms of positive easy to use brakes. Tracker T5 tricycle is made up of components which will give maximum performance and enhance the appearance of tricycle. Tracker T5 is available in two sizes, the Tracker T5 20" is made for teenagers and the Tracker T5 24" for teenagers and adults. Tracker T5 tricycle is designed for the more adventurous cyclist and is created with a robust frame that can absorb the bumps and hollows of streets and pathways.
Triaid Tracker T5 tricycle is available with a choice of three types of gearing. A 5 Speed Shimano Indexed gearing system gives the potential for longer distance rides where the rider is able to select gear ratio depending upon the desired speed or gradient of hill. A single speed free-wheel gear is for riders who wish to cycle without the pedals constantly turning. This option will allow riders to navigate cycle paths and parks with ease. A fixed-gear provides maximum therapeutic benefit for the rider and gives increased maneuverability. The foot pedals turns as the wheels turn, meaning both legs are given a thorough workout. This type of gearing enables the rider to control speed of tricycle with foot pedals and to reverse if caught in a tight corner.Features
- Low step-through frame for easy access
- Adjustable steering stop to assist stability
- Carefully engineered frames for strength and style
- Front suspension fork for improved performance and handling
- Front disc brake with additional V-style brake with parking option for ultimate stopping power
- Many optional accessories which allow the tailoring of tracker T5 tricycle to suite every rider's needs
|Triaid Tracker T5 tricycle|
|Model||Tracker T5 20"||Tracker T5 24"|
|To suit inside leg||24" - 29"||25" - 30"|
|Seat to handlebars||21" - 24"||22" - 25"|
|Maximum user weight||170 lbs.||170 lbs.|
Manufacturer warrants the product to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of TWO years from date of shipment.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser/user of the product and is non-transferable.
- Manufacturer obligation under this warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of any or entire unit at its own option.
- This warranty does not cover tires, upholstery, inner tubes, brakes and similar parts unless such items have suffered undue wear as a direct result of any original manufacturing fault.
- The warranty is VOID if the device has not been properly maintained or has been tampered with or repaired by unauthorized individuals.
- The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, cost of inconvenience, property damage, abuse, accident or similar incidents.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- Goods must returned within 21 days from the date of invoice/shipping.
- All returns must have a prior RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- Any returns received after the 21st day will automatically be charged a 10% restocking fee, damages (if any) and ship-to costs.
- All return shipping must be made via UPS Ground Service - shipments other than UPS will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- Damage caused by incorrect use or poor packaging in return shipments will be charged from customer.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details