Tricofix Lightweight Absorbent Tubular Bandage, 4-5/7" x 22 yards - Each
BSN Jobst Tricofix Lightweight Absorbent Tubular Bandage protects skin surface under compression, zinc gel or adhesive bandages. It is a highly absorbent and well-tolerated bandage that conforms to joints securely and will not wrinkle or slip. It provides an extra measure of protection when frequent bandage changes are required, and can be stretched both lengthwise and crosswise for quick and easy application.
- Durable and economical.
- 100% cotton for non-irritative comfort.
- Useful as skin protection under plaster of Paris or synthetic cast, and as a lining for lymphedema wrapping.
- Steam autoclavable for sterile applications.
- May be cut anywhere, does not run or fray.
- May be washed for re-use.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details