Trilon NonSterile Powder Free Vinyl Exam Gloves, Medium - 1000/case
Trilon Vinyl Exam Gloves offer a soft and silky feel with a translucent look. These gloves feature a smooth finish for excellent tactile sensitivity and are designed for individuals who are sensitive to latex. A distinctively formulated polyvinyl chloride exam glove creates a silky smooth feeling for greater tactile sensitivity and a conforming fit for greater comfort.
- Smooth finish.
- Beaded Cuff.
- Single use only.
- Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex.
- Polymer coating for easy glove donning and powder-free comfort.
- This product is required to be reported under California Proposition 65.
|Chemo Rated||Not Chemo Approved|
|Cuff Style||Beaded Cuff|
|Fingertip Thickness||0.10 mm (4 mil)|
|Length in Inches||9.6 Inch|
|Powder Content||Powder Free|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details