Tubifast 2-Way Stretch Tubular Bandage 1-1/2" x 33" - each
Molnlycke Tubifast 2-Way Stretch Tubular Bandage is lightweight elasticated tubular bandage with radial and longitudinal stretch. This unique mode of action allows patients complete freedom of movement, with added comfort. Ideal for dressing retention and skin covering for any part of the body. It can also be used for patch wrapping and as an under-cast stockinette. It holds dressings securely in place without the need for tapes, pins or ties. It is quick and easy to use, with less risk of fraying than traditional tubular bandages.
- Molnlycke Tubifast 2-way Stretch Tubular Bandage holds dressings securely, without constriction or compression.
- Available in a range of quick reference, color-coded sizes, to fit everything from small limbs to adult trunks.
- A variety of lengths are available, ensuring cost- effectiveness by minimizing waste.
- Quickness and ease of use means the risk of cross-contamination is reduced.
- Less fray, so there is less risk of fibers in the wound.
- Made of Viscose, Elastane and Polyamide.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details