Tubigrip Arthro-Pad Medium Up to 12" - each
Molnlycke Tubigrip Arthro-Pads are foam padded, tubular, elasticized, support bandages that provide noninvasive, mechanical support for the elbow or knee after injury or surgery. They may also be of value to patients with arthritis of the joints. They are constructed from a polyurethane foam enclosed in a double layer of Tubigrip, tubular bandage.
- Consists of cotton, elastodiene (contains natural, rubber latex) and polyamide.
- Quick and easy to apply, suitable for outpatient and home use.
- Natural color is cosmetically acceptable to most patients.
- Provides firm, comfortable support for the affected joint.
- Retains body heat to help ease pain.
- Easily applied and removed.
- Washable for repeated use.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details