Tubigrip Elasticated Tubular Bandage Size K 10 yards - each
Molnlycke Tubigrip Multi-Purpose Tubular Bandage provides tissue support in the treatment of strains and sprains, soft tissue injuries, general edema, postburn scarring and ribcage injuries. It is also used for pressure dressings and arm fixation. Tubigrip is made from cotton with covered, elastic threads laid into the fabric to form free-moving spirals. The fabric is available in two colors, natural and beige.
- Easy to apply and reapply.
- Provides lasting, effective support with complete freedom of movement for the patient.
- Washable and reusable.
- Provides comfortable, effective tissue support.
- Full range of sizes to suit most applications.
- Tubigrip is particularly useful for outpatient.
- No pins or tapes needed.
- Fitting is quick and easy.
- Reduces waste.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details