Tumble Forms jettmobile
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Tumble Forms jettmobile develops sensory motor skills as well as provides fun and mobility for the special needs child. Jettmobile helps develop neck, shoulder and arm muscle coordination while the child advances in an extension position. Ball casters are safely concealed by protective fenders. Tumble forms jettmobile comes complete with removable positioning shapes, abductor wedge and hip positioning strap.Features
- Latex free
- Abductor wedge
- Hip positioning strap
- Washable, stain-resistant covers
|Size||Child's height||Child's weight||Length|
|Child||Up to 40"||Up to 125 lbs.||28"|
|Adolescent||Up to 60"||Up to 200 lbs.||38"|
- Manufacturer warrants that all products shall be free from manufacturing defects for the period of one year from the date of purchase.
- Customer must notify us of any manufacturing defect within five days to get a free replacement.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The item(s) must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
Days Elapsed Applicable Restocking Fees: Under 30 Days 15% of price of returned items. 30 - 60 Days 25% of price of all returned items. 61 - 90 Days 50% of price of all returned items. No Returns Will be accepted after 90 Days elapse.
Please call us for specific details.