Tumble Forms ready racer
Tumble Forms ready racer is a pre-wheelchair, mobility aid that combines high-performance wheelchair handling with sports-car styling. Ready racer improves perceptual-motor skills, strengthens the arms and upper trunk and allows the child to play at peer level. Tumble forms ready racer is designed for indoor use. Ready racer maneuvers in tight places, moves easily over carpet and rough surfaces and requires minimal arm strength. Ready racer is lightweight, and its high-density foam chassis is covered with moisture-proof, easy-to-clean tumble forms coating.Features
- Latex free
- Pneumatic tires
- 45º hip strap belt
- Front swivel caster
- Lateral leg and trunk supports
- Ergonomic seat with 15º knee flexion
|Tumble forms ready racer|
|Ready racer measures||35" x 20"|
|Inner seat dimensions||9½" W x 23" L x 13½" H|
|Weight limit||55 lbs.|
|Handle adjusts||24" - 36"|
- Manufacturer warrants that all products shall be free from manufacturing defects for the period of one year from the date of purchase.
- Customer must notify us of any manufacturing defect within five days to get a free replacement.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The item(s) must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
Days Elapsed Applicable Restocking Fees: Under 30 Days 15% of price of returned items. 30 - 60 Days 25% of price of all returned items. 61 - 90 Days 50% of price of all returned items. No Returns Will be accepted after 90 Days elapse.
Please call us for specific details.