Tumble Forms Tristander
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
Tumble Forms Tristander is designed to give more comfort and efficiency to the client. Tristander has a unique design that allows prone, supine, or vertical standing. The wide range of adjustability in the tristander allows it to stretch with the child. The frame is tubular steel with comfort and durability. Tristander is constructed of durable and wipe-clean material. A foot-operated pneumatic tilt mechanism of the Tristander makes it easy to adjust the stander from 15° to 90°. A single stander provides a variety of positioning needs to the client.
- Latex free
- Available in blue color
- Module cushions are interchangeable
- 3" double locking casters prevent swivel and roll
- TriStander 45 adjusts children of 32" to 45" tall
- TriStander 58 adjusts children of 43" to 58" in height
- Pads are seamless, impervious to body fluids, and wipe clean
- Tristander 58: up to 150 lbs.
- Tristander 45: up to 70 lbs.
|Tumble forms Tristander|
|Model||Tristander 58||Tristander 45|
|Frame only||23" W x 47" L||21½" W x 38" L|
|Headrest||9" W x 10½" H||9" W x 9¾" H|
|Standard trunk support||11½" W inside x 6" D inside||8½" W inside x 5½" D inside|
|Medium trunk support||10" W inside x 6½" D inside||10" W inside x 6½" D inside|
|Hip support||12" W inside x 6" D inside||8½" W inside x 4" D inside|
|Knee supports (pair)||4" W inside x 2¼" D inside||3" W inside x 2¼" D inside|
|Shoes with bar||10½" L x 3½" H||8½" L x 2¾" H|
|Activity tray||23" W x 22" D||23" W x 22" D|
|Head support with laterals||9" W x 9½" H, 3" Side Laterals||9" W x 9½" H, 3" Side Laterals|
|Adjustable trunk support||7½" W inside x 6" - 7½" D inside||7½" W inside x 6 - 7½" D inside|
|Push handle||7" L x 10" D||7" L x 10" D|
- Manufacturer warrants that all products shall be free from manufacturing defects for the period of one year from the date of purchase.
- Customer must notify us of any manufacturing defect within five days to get a free replacement.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The item(s) must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
Days Elapsed Applicable Restocking Fees: Under 30 Days 15% of price of returned items. 30 - 60 Days 25% of price of all returned items. 61 - 90 Days 50% of price of all returned items. No Returns Will be accepted after 90 Days elapse.
Please call us for specific details.