Tumble Forms tristander 45
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
Tumble Forms tristander 45 does the job of three standers as its unique design allows prone, supine and vertical standing so a single stander can provide a variety of positioning needs. A foot-operated pneumatic tilt mechanism makes it easy to adjust the stander from 15° to 90°. The wide range of adjustability in the TriStander allows it to grow with the child. TriStander 45 accommodates children 32" to 45" tall and weight capacity 70 lbs.
|Tumble forms tristander 45|
|Frame only||21½" W x 38" L|
|Headrest||9" W x 9¾" H|
|Standard trunk support||8½" W inside x 5½" D inside|
|Medium trunk support||10" W inside x 6½" D inside|
|Hip support||8½" W inside x 4" D inside|
|Knee supports (pair)||3" W inside x 2¼" D inside|
|Shoes with bar||8½" L x 2¾" H|
|Activity tray||23" W x 22" D|
|Head support with laterals||9" W x 9½" H, 3" Side Laterals|
|Adjustable trunk support||7½" W inside x 6 - 7½" D inside|
|Push handle||7" L x 10" D|
- Manufacture warrants that all products shall be free from manufacturing defects for the period of one year from the date of purchase.
- Customer must notify us of any manufacturing defect within five days to get a free replacement.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The item(s) must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
Days Elapsed Applicable Restocking Fees: Under 30 Days 15% of price of returned items. 30 - 60 Days 25% of price of all returned items. 61 - 90 Days 50% of price of all returned items. No Returns Will be accepted after 90 Days elapse.
Please call us for specific details.