Tumble Forms weighted vest
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
Tumble Forms weighted vests are durable and comfortable vests designed to calm children with SID and ADHD. Weighted vest is made from a stain resistant, flame-retardant brushed nylon outer shell with an appealing print pattern. Sewn pockets on the front of the vest make it easy to add weights as needed. Weights are constructed of lead-free steel shot evenly distributed within a sewn nylon fabric casting. Vest secures easily with velcro fasteners.Features
- Latex free
- Washable in cold water only
- Includes four ½ lbs., four 1 lbs. and four 2 lbs. weights
|X Small vest||(Chest 22" - 25" , 15" shoulder to hem), 4 pocket|
|Small vest||(Chest 26" - 29" , 16" shoulder to hem), 4 pocket|
|Medium vest||(Chest 29" - 32" , 17" shoulder to hem), 7 pocket|
|Large vest||(Chest 32" - 38" , 20" shoulder to hem), 8 pocket|
|X Large vest||(Chest 38" - 42" , 22" shoulder to hem), 8 pocket|
- Manufacturer warrants that all products shall be free from manufacturing defects for the period of one year from the date of purchase.
- Customer must notify us of any manufacturing defect within five days to get a free replacement.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The item(s) must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
Restocking Fees: Days Elapsed Applicable Restocking Fees: Under 30 Days 15% of price of returned items. 30 - 60 Days 25% of price of all returned items. 61 - 90 Days 50% of price of all returned items. No Returns Will be accepted after 90 Days elapse.
Please call us for specific details.