Tumble Forms elementary carrie seat with tray & footrest
Tumble Forms elementary carrie seat with tray & footrest solves the positioning problems in day-to-day living. The anti-thrust seat shape helps maintain proper pelvic position.The flexible carrie seat can be used:
- At home - on a couch or in a chair. Tether strap secures seat in chair.
- On an airplane - elementary seat has been approved for use on an airplane.
- At school or on the bus - it’s been crash-tested with standard wheelchair tiedowns.
- In the car-it’s a crash-tested child restraint system. Secures using standard vehicle seat belt.
- Shock absorbing foam
- Four-point adjustable harness
- Height adjustable neck stabilizer
- Lightweight seat, easy to remove and position
- Seamless covering, impervious to fluids and easy to clean
|Elementary carrie seat|
|Standing height||38" - 48"|
|Weight||30 - 60 lbs.|
|Sitting hip width||8" - 10"|
|Thigh depth||10" - 13"|
|Inner seat height||26"|
|Inner seat depth||10"|
|Inner seat width||10"|
|Outside seat width||14¼"|
- Manufacturer warrants that all products shall be free from manufacturing defects for the period of one year from the date of purchase.
- Customer must notify us of any manufacturing defect within five days to get a free replacement.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The item(s) must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
Days Elapsed Applicable Restocking Fees: Under 30 Days 15% of price of returned items. 30 - 60 Days 25% of price of all returned items. 61 - 90 Days 50% of price of all returned items. No Returns Will be accepted after 90 Days elapse.
Please call us for specific details.