Tumble Forms raised roll
Tumble Forms raised rolls are uniquely shaped with a flat bottom, tall sides and curved top to provide a stable base for bolster sitting, side leaning or prone positioning. Smaller rolls can be used for knee or ankle flexion and cervical elongation. A Velcro strip on the bottom of each roll holds it in place for active or static therapies.Features
- Prone positioning
- Latex free, durable and odor resistant
- Velcro strip on the bottom for strong grip
- Seamless, soft covering is urine-proof and easy to clean
- Uniquely shaped with a flat bottom, tall sides and a curved top
- Manufacture warrants that all products shall be free from manufacturing defects for the period of one year from the date of purchase.
- Customer must notify us of any manufacturing defect within five days to get a free replacement.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The item(s) must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
Days Elapsed Applicable Restocking Fees: Under 30 Days 15% of price of returned items. 30 - 60 Days 25% of price of all returned items. 61 - 90 Days 50% of price of all returned items. No Returns Will be accepted after 90 Days elapse.
Please call us for specific details.