Tumble Forms straps and webbing-full set for tristander
Tumble Forms straps and webbing-full set for tristander features; trunk support straps and pads helps in proper positioning, and beneficial when the client needs assistance maintaining proper upper trunk position. Hip support straps and webbing are used to hold the pelvis in the proper position within tristander. Shoes with bar and knee support straps and webbing are useful for positioning the feet in the right position and ensures proper alignment of feet for comfort and help keep feet in place.
- Manufacture warrants that all products shall be free from manufacturing defects for the period of one year from the date of purchase.
- Customer must notify us of any manufacturing defect within five days to get a free replacement.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The item(s) must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
Days Elapsed Applicable Restocking Fees: Under 30 Days 15% of price of returned items. 30 - 60 Days 25% of price of all returned items. 61 - 90 Days 50% of price of all returned items. No Returns Will be accepted after 90 Days elapse.
Please call us for specific details.