Tumble Forms Tortoise Shell Therapy System
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Tumble forms tortoise shell therapy system is a colorful, molded polyethylene shell for vestibular therapy and sensory integration. It is ideal for children 0 - 5 years of age in early intervention programs, either individually or in a group. Use the lid as a recessed base to prevent the shell from rocking, or on top as a flat surface for vestibular therapy. Tortoise shell therapy system includes snug fitting net filled with 2" bubble balls for buoyancy and sensory feedback in its deluxe model. Net fits on shell & balls remove easily for cleaning and storage. Tortoise shell suspension kit suspends the shell from any vestibulator therapy system. Kit includes all ropes and hooks necessary to attach the shell to the swing arm of the vestibulator therapy system.
- Latex free
- Colorful & molded polyethylene shell
- Therapy system designed for multiple uses
- Supports 200 lbs. and 75 lbs. when it is suspended
- Excellent for at home, clinical or rehabilitation purposes
- Standard model: Shell with lid measures 34" wide x 18" high
- Features durable and easy to clean material for washing and sanitizing purposes
- Ideal for children 0 - 5 years of age in early intervention programs, either individually or in a group
- Lightweight and portable so that user can easily move from room to room or take on the go with you
Note: Must be used with the Tumble Forms Vestibulator Frame
- Manufacturer warrants that all products shall be free from manufacturing defects for the period of one year from the date of purchase.
- Customer must notify us of any manufacturing defect within five days to get a free replacement.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The item(s) must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
Days Elapsed Applicable Restocking Fees: Under 30 Days 15% of price of returned items. 30 - 60 Days 25% of price of all returned items. 61 - 90 Days 50% of price of all returned items. No Returns Will be accepted after 90 Days elapse.
Please call us for specific details.