Ultec Pro Alginate Hydrocolloid Bordered Dressing, Sterile, 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" - 5/box
Highly Flexible, Thin Profile
Ultec Pro alginate hydrocolloid dressings are sterile wound dressings designed for use on light to moderately exudating wounds. These dressings provide an optimal, moist, wound-healing environment. The alginate formulation provides greater absorbency to help reduce dressing changes. A thin profile helps improve product conformability.
- Thin profile allows for better conformability, reduces chance for "roll-up" and reduces chance of melt-down into wound site.
- Reinforced integrity helps to reduce dressing change frequency.
- Original alginate formulation provides greater absorbency resulting in fewer dressing changes.
- Occlusive maintains optimal, moist, wound-healing environment, and provides effective barrier against bacteria and fluid.
- Convenient packaging opens easily for excellent sterile presentation. Bordered edge allows for easy, one-handed application.
- Unique formulation absorbs exudates and helps prevent the exudates from causing maceration of the peri-wound skin.
- Contains 30% alginate for increased integrity.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details