Ultraflex Male External Catheter with adhesive
The Bard Ultraflex Male External Catheter is a self-adhering, 100% latex-free male external catheter made entirely of silicone. The non-sensitizing adhesive offers a strong bond to the skin for added assurance and extended wear. A kink-proof funnel aids in maintaining continuous urine flow. The transparent, permeable silicone design is functional for a variety of patients. The Rochester Ultraflex Male External Catheter ensures maximum patient comfort and maintains skin health. The transparent design allows for visible inspection of the skin under the sheath without the need to remove the catheter.
What are the features of the Bard Ultraflex Male External Catheter with Adhesive?
- Transparent Design for Quick and easy inspection
- The Bard Ultraflex External Catheter's kink-resistant design ensures uninterrupted urine flow.
- The Ultraflex External Catheter provides an integrated adhesive band with a length and placement similar to those of traditional male external catheters.
- Ensures maximum patient comfort and maintains skin health.
- The adhesive feature keeps the catheter in place.
- Made of 100% silicone, which eliminates the risk of allergens and toxins associated with latex catheters.
- Available in various diameter sizes that provide better protection, comfort, and reliability.
How to use an Ultraflex Male External Catheter?
- Choose the right size with the help of the Rochester Medical Sizing Guide.
- The skin needs to be thoroughly clean and extremely dry in order for the catheter adhesive to work well. Use warm water and mild soap to wash your penis. Before continuing, make sure the area has dried fully. Also, trim the pubic hair that can interfere with the adhesive
- Over the penile tip, place the rolled self-adhering catheter. Slowly and carefully unroll the catheter to prevent your penis from rubbing against the funnel's inside. Make sure to keep the foreskin covering the penis if you are not circumcised.
- To properly seal the catheter to the skin, gently squeeze it. If the adhesive is not adequately sealed, wear time may be reduced.
- Strap the collection bag to your calf or thigh. Cut the tubing to a comfortable length and connect one end of the tube to the catheter. Now, connect the cut end to the leg bag.
- Always remember to empty the leg bag before it fills.
The best way to remove the Ultraflex Male External Catheter
- For connections: Remove the leg bag before clamping the connecting tube shut. Release the leg strap, and the bag's top tube should be disconnected.
- For Catheter: Recommended to apply a warm wet compress such as a warm cloth(for at least 30 seconds) around the catheter and gently roll the catheter forward and off the penis.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions provided by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.